The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Every party needs a Dr No

Every party needs a Dr No

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Penny Wong gives generalist graduates a bad name. A question is a button pressed to spill a tumbling forth of a garbage pile of meaningless mantras and ad hominems from the silo of feminist Leftie rhetoric.

It doesn't matter what the question is aimed at, the same buckloads of overused, meaningless political-speak spills forth.

It is futile asking Penny Wong about anything to do with numbers. She is a complete fraud, answering direct questions on the budget with several hundred words a time and all of the same old, same old political speak. Always including a statement that she agrees with whatevet the PM has said, whatever that was (like Bill Shorten). But definitely no numbers, for alas, numbers are beyond her.

Her luckless flunkeys must complete her travel chits for her.
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 4 July 2013 11:23:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rehctub
...Can you explain why Australia has one of the best performing economies is the world?

Simple, the rest are just so bad.

As I have said fiten, you don't have to be a champion to win a race, you simply have to be better than the rest, and that's obviously the case here.

I say obviously, because we came from $20 B in the bank, to owing the best part of $400 in less than six years.

Now if we are in great shape now, how were we prior to Kevin 07?

Of cause the excuse is always the GFC, and sure, that did have an impact, but didn't cause the waste, which is the lime sharem of the $400 billion spent, on failure after failure, all of which must have been approved by the Dr No of the day.

This is the part that puzzles me about the Dr No.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 4 July 2013 11:23:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<This is the part that puzzles me about the Dr No>

Kevin Rudd's 'Dr No'
Likely, it was an unthinking give-away, a slip, a put-down, that betrays his underlying negative attitude to Wong. You don't apply a silly title to a firend or a valued colleague. Kevin Rudd was cynically and humorously putting the 'girl' in her place. The humour of the senior public bureaucrat.

As someone with an appreciation of the culture of Chinese nobility, Kevin would have a very long view of time and a memory that extends some decades past any opponent's grave. Regardless of her recent disloyalty to whatshername the redhead, Wong has crossed Rudd before he believes.

Numbers are not Penny Wong's strength. She is out of place, a square peg in a round hole. Kevin Rudd knows that.
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 4 July 2013 1:50:57 PM
Now why doesn't that surprise me?
Poirot,
How else would you describe mindless followers ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 4 July 2013 10:04:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy