The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Every party needs a Dr No

Every party needs a Dr No

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
How do you know Penny Wong was homosexual? I thought she was a married lady, I don't think that's right you know ? Anyway if she was homosexual it wouldn't matter at all would it really, its not a crime at all is it?
Posted by misanthrope, Wednesday, 3 July 2013 10:31:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
its not a crime at all is it?
misanthrope,
says who ? the lefties ? I must admit though lesbians to seem a fair bit more hygienic than their male counterparts.
That aside, we don't seem to see any proof of competence & common sense from any ALP ministers straight sexual orientation or otherwise & that is what counts..
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 July 2013 11:23:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot for you to use the bigotry to describe anyone else on earth is absolutely ludicrous.

Without doubt you rival Marilyn Sheppard, & make Belly look like a swing voter.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 4 July 2013 12:10:43 AM
Hasbeen,

"....she believes climate change is controlled by CO2......No one with half a brain, who has done any deep study on the subject believes the myth any longer..."

Well you're right about the half a brain.....

Sorry, Hasbeen, but you're nothing but laughable, attempting to pass yourself off as knowledgeable about science with the sort of dingbat, junk-science, no-science, ignoramus rhetoric above....

I'm a tad embarrassed for you.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 4 July 2013 12:23:47 AM
Every party needs a mad scientist with metal hands?

Let's hope he finds tarantulas in his bed one day.

I suspect now the whole Gillard era was a con trick.
He always intended to return as leader before the next election.

She agreed to be his scapegoat, as her ego would be written into history as the first female PM.
Now she's served her purpose, off to the desert!
Posted by Shockadelic, Thursday, 4 July 2013 12:41:40 AM
Nobody seems to want to address the subject, that being, how could this party of had a Dr No, and wasted so much and had so many failed policies.

It points to the fact that they are incompitent economic managers, the exact opposite to what they want us to believe, as by implementing their Dr No approach, they would have sent any business broke, because this so called Dr No, obviously didn't know when to actually say "sorry minister, but we just can't afford it.

AND SHE'S STILL THERE!
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 4 July 2013 6:37:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy