The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is it racist?

Is it racist?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. 63
  9. Page 64
  10. 65
  11. 66
  12. All
Lexi: Some men think "monogamy" is something you make
dining room tables out of.

& some women wouldn't know the meaning of the word. Like my first two wives. Mind you they were good in bed. A lot guys told me that.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 6:38:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jayb.,

Ah, that's not surprising what a lot of men told
you. Many Australian men think feminism means
treating women as sequels.
Posted by Lexi, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 6:45:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jayb.,

I forgot to add - in regards to your exes: -

Sweet is revenge - especially to women.
Posted by Lexi, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 6:48:28 PM
OTB, Richard Roundtree (born July 9, 1942) is an American actor and former fashion model. He is best known for his portrayal of private detective John Shaft in the 1971 film Shaft and in its two sequels, Shaft's Big Score (1972) and Shaft in Africa (1973).

Jigaboo was used in Shaft's Big Score when he fronts the big Crime boss out the back of the Dance Club. The Boss calls him a Jigaboo because he said Shaft thought could just dance into his Club anytime he liked & arrest his clients. Got it on Videos. ;-) They are soooo bad, they're funny. Like "Heracles returns" My favourite movie.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 6:49:10 PM
Lexi: I forgot to add - in regards to your exes: - Sweet is revenge - especially to women.

But I never slept around ever. Still your response reminds me of when I went for help as my 3rd wife was treating me rather badly mentally. I approached the "Claim the Night desk" & asked where I could get help with Violence. The welcomed me saying it was great to see a man admit that he was violent. I said, "No" My wife is violent & I want to know how to cope with it & get help for her. It was then about 3 or 4 attacked me saying that, Women are never violent. It's only men that are violent." We had a discussion & I brought up about a mate who had gone to jail for a child rape he didn't commit. The eventually found out that he didn't commit the rape. It was some feminists who convinced the mother of the child that they would take away her child & pension if she didn't agree to convict him.

He was let out of prison but he had to sign a waiver that he wouldn't charge the women. The women were charged one got two years good behaviour the other one year in prison totally suspended.

The women at the kiosk said that he should be still in prison because any man accused of a crime against women should go the jail regardless of whether they did it or not. Good stuff from the femi-Nazi’s eh!

My wife & I worked it out. Her first husband had abused her & she wasn’t letting me get a head start just after we met.

I didn't think you were vindictive Lexi. Naughty, naughty.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 7:24:02 PM
Dear Jayb.,

"It seems to me that a good many men want to make
angels of their wives without first taking the
trouble of making saints of themselves."
(Henry Lawson).

Now lets get back to the subject of this thread...
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 12 June 2013 12:26:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. 63
  9. Page 64
  10. 65
  11. 66
  12. All