The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We Are Not Electing Miracle Workers

We Are Not Electing Miracle Workers

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All
Raw Mustard nothing hot in you insulting post, no under standing either.
SPIN doc, stop it it tickles

I love the ALP and most of the Union movement.
Had you understood that,or even part of it, you could see why I demand better of both.
Lexi, good morning, your link is to a place as unaware of reality as Murdocks COMIC BOOK PRESS.
The truth, unshakable! is that Labor, for that matter Liberals too, ,Must not hear only the voice of those already committed to them.
Look for evidence my thoughts have value in these groups, swinging voters/those who came to Labor because of Rudd/do not ignore the group of good folk who are in shock at the mess NSW is, at the Unionists/party members who look there and at Rudd,s fate, there is our fate.
But, as my future posts here will say, Labors faults/inability to confront them, is assuring us a mediocre at best Liberal government is coming.
And I think some are putting high expectations, impossible tasks on their shoulders.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 17 May 2013 5:49:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I need to put meat on the bone in regard to SPINdoc and raw mustard, no understand it leads to more insults, but is walking away an answer?
ANYONE! even , yes true, raw mustard, who reads others posts before flaming!
Knows by my history, I am fighting with every thing I have, to hold the union heads who saw to Rudds knifing,* without them* it could not have taken place!
Thread after thread *condemning Union control* of *the ALP*
SO WHY HAS LIBERAL PARTY PTY LTD spindoc used what he knows are mineralogical inexactitudes?,
Because it works! it is the very back bone of LIBERAL POLICY,S LIES!
So judge me if you must but it is true, we are not electing a sound government, while Abbott leads it.
And the task is no push over some tasks are confronting and difficult.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 17 May 2013 6:06:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi, my impression is that very few are regretting turfing Labor out. Maybe wishing the LNP had a smaller majority to keep them more aware of the need to be accountable. I'm certainly wishing that they had chosen to be different to Labor in terms of accountability and jobs for mates, initial impressions are thats not the case.

Tossing out Labor was an absolutely necessary thing, we have replaced them with a group who could have done a lot better and chose not to do so but still no where as bad as what went before.

On the upside at least now when the government is attacking workers the unions will say something. Having been through some of the Labor attacks on workers and seen the results of the conflict of interest held by most union officials that alone is a good reason not to have Labor governmnents.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Friday, 17 May 2013 6:31:19 AM
A red Ineptocracy or a blue Ineptocracy what’s the difference, what’s to save, what is there to look forward too?

“Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

It is a pointless conversation between red and blue sheeple producing exactly the same result. Both sides are pissing on the tyre of reality, just using a different leg.

Talk about it as much as you like. If you don’t make it or do it, it will never be done or exist.

We need more autonomy, more individual responsibility and less Ineptocractic control. This will mean a lot of non-productive parasites will not take as much but a nation we will be better off.

I still say hang them in September!
Posted by Producer, Friday, 17 May 2013 7:25:49 AM
Dear Belly,

You wrote: "Knifing Rudd, putting Gillard up, has cost the party dearly."

Rudd was not knifed. He was displaced by an orderly procedure under the Westminster system. The people do not vote for a prime minister. Party members do not select the person who leads their party in parliament.

I think the system is not a good system, and the executive branch of government should be completely separate from the legislative branch. However, that is the system we have, and Rudd was removed from leadership by a procedure following that system. He was not knifed.
Posted by david f, Friday, 17 May 2013 10:58:43 AM
David f.,

I think you're being a little pedantic and hard on Belly there.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 17 May 2013 11:07:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All