The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Halal-only Menus

Halal-only Menus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
The best way is not to give his posts notice so his crusade dies suddenly. Object privately or on another thread, ignore him.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 5 April 2013 10:09:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another thread to show how stupid religions are. They feed the simply minded with fear and superstition. I want Grimm's book of fairy tails made standard text in all schools. If children are to believe religious rubbish they may as well believe in other fairy tails. I see it as putting balance into the equation.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 5 April 2013 10:22:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
Thanks to the simple minded education system the simple -minded iflftiffihfakas of this world are gaining so much ground here.
Posted by individual, Friday, 5 April 2013 2:23:55 PM
Iftikhar has left the building....
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 5 April 2013 4:59:53 PM
He's gone to look for something to eat.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 5 April 2013 9:40:46 PM
I refuse to buy meat from the Halal butcher down the road from me, his prices are too high, besides he's never got any pork chops! LOL
My partners favorite meat/food, pork bones for "boil up" and fish heads, big snapper one preferred. She always tells me those 2 big fish eye balls are hers, and the fishy brain is hers, bad luck for me. p/s I didn't know fish had a brain until she showed me. Oh! she loves the heads of prawns, the 'custard' from crabs and raw sea urchin roe. What's your favorite?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 6 April 2013 7:38:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy