The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Halal-only Menus

Halal-only Menus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Iftikhar,
by the looks of things you're trying hard to become the meat (Halal) in the sandwich here.
So what if an animal is killed while its backside points west or wherever,
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 12:51:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What I also object to is foreign interests attempting to influence Australian politics.
onthebeach,
It couldn't happen if the Australians weren't just as bad if not worse than the foreigners.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 12:53:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you are a fisherman bloke.
Hook baited you got past 100 in the thread upstairs.
Tell me, why should a thinking Australian care? about a menue in England?
Few if any will know if other than Muslims even eat there, or care.
We do not force our pork sausages on you so maybe, the best of us can ignore the bait.
Now if you want to talk.
How about tell us your view of half wits flogging a car on fire with a stick?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 3:34:56 PM
Iftikhar>>These stupid parents should find other things to whine about. Halal meat is more hygienically processed anyway<<

Greetings sport or sportette, Lexi has succinctly dealt with the subject, but I would add only to your “stupid parent” comment.

What is wrong with pork, what is wrong with puppy dogs. Is it stupid not to eat pork or revile dogs as Muslims do?

No it is not, it is your right of choice and that is my view. But like most Muslim doctrines the opposite view is hated with a passion and the proponents of that view are viewed as being less than human. Religion of peace and love…give me a break.

Just so you understand where I am coming from Iftikhar I consider the Zionists in Israel and the poor Palestinians they torture as equals given the Palestinians would do it to the Jews if the shoe was on the other foot. It speaks volumes about the Semitic races
Posted by sonofgloin, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 3:44:29 PM
Iftikhar

would u also like to see blind people banned from taxis because they are not allowed to take their guide dogs? I noticed the audience applauded the Iman on Q@A the other night while mocking the priest when both dealt with the issue of homosexuality in identical ways. What an extra dumb audience the ABC get in each week.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 3:50:05 PM
Dear runner,

You state that you thought the studio audience in
ABC's "Q and A" on Monday night was not very
bright. Perhaps you should be made aware that the
largest percentage of them were Christian.

Also, you stated that the audience were against the
Catholic Archbishop from Brisbane - Mark Coleridge,
and they supported the Muslim Imam Dr Mohamad Abdalla,
when both these men's take on homosexuality was the
same.

No, their take was not the same at all. The Imam stated
that Islam considers homosexuality as a sin but it
does not take the person out of the fold, and that
compassion should be shown towards them.

Whereas the Archbishop stated that homosexuals were a
"warp" in God's creation - which obviously caused offense
to many people.

There is a difference between the two views and that
should be acknowledged.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 3 April 2013 5:18:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy