The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Climate change impact on the election.

Will Climate change impact on the election.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. All
Writhing, squirming, wriggling trying everything. Now he re-frames my challenge. Oh well, see how you go with his challenge, Graeme M.
Posted by Luciferase, Saturday, 13 April 2013 5:05:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PS. Here's a further helping hand, Graeme M, to help you in meeting SM's challenge (not mine, you can read mine again further up). Alan Jones of "died of shame" fame thought he was onto a scoop when pointing out Australia alone could not mitigate AGW. He swooned with pride at his no brainer when challenging Labor spokespersons he interviewed a few years back. Perhaps you can find a spokesperson from this time being forced to an "admission" that Australia alone cannot save itself.

Let it be your guide as you toil on behalf of SM that people acknowledge 2 plus 2 equals 4, no "admission" necessary.

Oh, and PS, please pass on a thank you to SM for insulting my intellectual capacity. I'll keep it proudly in my trophy cupboard along with all the other insults I've collected over time for challenging his BS. One must admire his arrogance when he addresses his fellow OLO'ers with "For those illiterates,....." as if in intellectual command of the waves. Wow!
Posted by Luciferase, Saturday, 13 April 2013 7:06:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LF,

I apologise if I underestimated your intellectual capability. Perhaps you come from a culture where dictionaries are banned, and jumping to conclusions is a sport, or maybe you left school after year 6, even possibly are dyslexic or were having a stroke at the time.

Your frequent use of the Socratic method of logic where facts get in the way of logic, has been out of date for centuries, and I suggest that if you want to make a point, offering more than your opinion would be a good start.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 14 April 2013 10:54:21 AM
Shadow Minister,what a gentleman you are.
NOT.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 April 2013 11:05:46 AM
SM, your superciliousness is boundless. You think people who fail to accept your statements as axiomatic deserve abuse, when they really deserve to know what backs them up. On this occasion it appears you have nothing, so I'll just accept your apology and stash the rest in my trophy cupboard.
Posted by Luciferase, Sunday, 14 April 2013 2:37:54 PM
http://www.skynews.com.au/eco/article.aspx?id=863649
On talking about evidence that is found in ice cores early in this thread, I thought the idea was not excepted.
Again this may prove that climate change is taking place.
On the quite separate issue, is it man made, we can have differing opinions, but can we continue to ignore the truth.
I remain convinced man has already changed the climate, as he has with from now gone animal life and polluted sea,s and land.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2013 7:07:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy