The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Government lies about crime statistics for assylum seekers.

Government lies about crime statistics for assylum seekers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
PART 1
1st the Government line "ASYLUM seekers living in the community on bridging visas are about 45 times less likely to be charged with a crime than members of the general public.

Figures released by the department of immigration and citizenship show that since November 2011, 12,100 asylum seekers have been released into the community on bridging visas.

A department spokeswoman said that ''a handful'' - or five or less - had been charged with a crime. This equates to just 41.32 people per 100,000 people.

HERE ARE 6 CASES and 1 should have case, in that time period THAT IS MORE THAN 5.
1) The 4 young refugees who protested on the roof of the house in Broadmeadows, resulting in the SWAT police being deployed.
2) A former Iraqi refugee has been sentenced to more than 11 years in jail for people smuggling 2012.
3) April 12, 2012 a JUDGE has today rejected an Afghan refugee's claim that he raped an intoxicated and vulnerable teenager because of cultural differences, Esmatullah Sharifi, 30, was appearing in the County Court for the second time in less than three years on a charge of rape. (NOTE 2nd TIME)
4) Cap't Emad who escaped prosecution by leaving Australia.

Of the 12,100 released to the community most were only released in the past 6 months, so factoring the figure over 12 months is WRONG.(inaccurate)

The Government figures are for Australia they do not take int account crimes committed on Manus island, Christmas island, Nauru or while they are still in detention in Australia.

To be continued
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 1 March 2013 6:19:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PART 2

THESE FIGURES HAVE TO BE ADDED TO THE CRIME STATISTICS or the system is a complete SHAM.
1) 14 detainees who caused $24,000 damage at the Nauru processing center in September
2) 16 men accused of rioting at Sydney's Villawood detention center last year causing $9 million worth of damage to buildings.
3) 100 detainees involved in a brawl at Darwin's Wickham Point detention center that started over a soccer match.
4) The Iranian refugee who indecently assaulted six schoolgirls at the pool on the Darwin waterfront. was on an excursion.
5) 3 men who escaped the Manus Island detention facility January 2013.
6) 2 asylum seekers on Nauru in September who damaged facilities at the immigration processing center.
7) The asylum seekers who were so aggressive when a merchant vessel picked them up off Java that the ship's captain took them to Christmas island rather than continuing to Singapore.
8) The 7 Afghani men who pleaded guilty to damaging $25,000 dollars worth of Commonwealth property at a Darwin detention center.
9) The 3 asylum seekers on Nauru who were locked up in the local police station October for damaging accommodation and cooking facilities.
10) Around January 2013 there were at least 2 groups escape from the Nauru center.
11) October 2012 the Burmese refugee who damaged
12) The Burmese refugee found guilty of assaulting the SERCO guard in June 2012.
13) A Villawood detainee who sprayed and threw fire extinguishers at security officers during a riot at the immigration detention center has been sentenced to at least 16 months' jail.
14) Mohammed Hosseini was found guilty of touching a 13-year-old boy at a bus stop and a seven-year-old girl four months later at a soccer
ground August 2012 found guilty.
15) The Iraqi refugee who pleaded guilty in the Darwin Magistrates Court to smashing windows at an immigration detention center. July 2012
16) There are many instances where crimes were committed in detention centers but the situation was handled internally, but they were criminal offenses.

Also how many victims are too scared to report what happened?
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 1 March 2013 7:58:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Corrected

11) October 2012 the Burmese refugee convicted of assault and who caused about $16,000 worth of damage at a Northern Territory immigration detention center.

11) & 12) are 2 different people.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 1 March 2013 10:00:16 PM
Bigotry is not a good start to a debate.
I found in an earlier part of my life, going in to one you should be interested in both sides of one.
As a person recognizing Labors policys in part, bought about this flood, a mere change of government helped too.
And wanting my country, not economic refugees,saying who will come here.
I am no friend of what is, lets be honest, invaders.
But are the crime figures any different than our full time residents?
Are those figures inflated , actually true, but influenced by police and others who ,may as our author has, hold preconceived opinions about them, and lay charges that may not be laid against others?
I will not trouble the thread,such heat and anger,and lets be honest blindness to other views is not debate.
I will however, remind poster, the Malaysian solution would have worked.
The intellectually blind will scream in indignation,about the numbers involved.
Forgetting both sides must win , no one is the others slave.
See you in other threads, maybe even one that attempts to solve this issue.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 2 March 2013 6:04:02 AM
Phil, asylum seekers although ethnically and culturally different than many here, are another ordinary group in our society. I expect that a small number may well be criminals, that is true of every social group. I'll accept your crime statistics at face value. Many of the crimes you list relate to actions at detention centers, as a peace loving person I can not condone violent action by anyone, but I can understand the reasons behind much of this behavior.
Anyone who attacks women or anyone for that matter, deserves the full force of the law, there is no question about that. I do however notice in your crime statistics a lack of general crime, armed holdups, home invasions, car thefts etc. This lack of general crime amongst asylum seekers indicates to me that possibly given the chance many of these people could make decent members of our society. For some of us their biggest crime is, as I stated at the beginning, that they are ethnically and culturally different, people who believe this is what asylum seeker are truly guilty of will never be accepting and will take the view that all such persons are unacceptable.
I am in no way condoning people making dangerous sea voyages to Australia to seek asylum, but It is a reality that we have to deal with this problem, hopefully in a humanitarian way.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 2 March 2013 6:16:41 AM
Why stop at asylum seekers, why not look at crime as a whole in Australia and find out just what percentage of (serious crimes) are committed by natural born Australians.

I think we would find the results alarming, to say the least.

And Belly, sorry to correct you old mate, but when you say ....As a person recognizing Labors policys in part, bought about this flood

May i correct you in saying that Labor are the SOLE REASON for this debacle and they (Rud and Gillard) should never ever be forgiven for their actions, as not only are we paying for it now, but generations to follow will also be paying for this, what will go down in history, as the worst ever policy change.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 2 March 2013 7:21:18 AM
Belly,
I see no bigotry in Phillip posting the criminal events which I accept on face value (like paul)

I can see the events are posted because the government has attempted to play down crime committed by asylum seekers

Quote >>A department spokeswoman said that ''a handful'' - or five or less - had been charged with a crime. This equates to just 41.32 people per 100,000 people.<<

So Phillip, I commend you for keeping and posting thes events. How easily we forget daily news items.

I also add that ALL the illegals have committed a crime merely by arriving in Australian waters without a valid visa. So they are all alledged criminals and that is the only reason we can hold them in detention. We cannot, and do not, detain arrivals who have a valid visa.

The simple fact is that the 'illegals' are shonks who deliberately set out to deceive our immigration authorities and gate crash our country by coming over the back fence. Advocates keep trying to paint them in a better light to win public approval, but they are not nice, honest law abiding people.

Belly, you are right to label them 'invaders' as that is exactly what they are.
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 2 March 2013 8:40:55 AM
Banjo - thanks for that.

Belly - I would like to remind you of something you have now posted at least 2 to 3 times on various threads.
Quote "Philip s it has been my intention to avoid you and you heated posts from your first day here."

"Bigotry" - one of your snide, childish comments by that standard that means all your posts involve Bigotry on your part to Labor.

Paul1405 - Quote "I do however notice in your crime statistics a lack of general crime, armed holdups, home invasions, car thefts etc."
Don't forget most of these refugees have only been released in the past 6 months give it time they will happen, they are a more planned crime rather than the sexual opportunistic crimes.

Detention center crimes are not to be excused as the minister said "they should be demonstrating they are of good behavior"

rehctub - Quote "Why stop at asylum seekers, why not look at crime as a whole in Australia and find out just what percentage of (serious crimes) are committed by natural born Australians."
What do you think the Government statistics are, only problem for your argument is not that all the people in those figure will not be Australians.
here are the figures "in 2010-11, the last time it compiled national crime data, the ABS reported that police launched proceedings against 371,040 offenders, or 1896 people per 100,000 people"

Also your comparison about asylum seeker crimes to indigenous crimes IS CRAZY in any country the number of indigenous offenders will outnumber foreign offenders.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 2 March 2013 11:59:27 AM
RECHTUB I FORGIVE YOU!
I understand.
Some one said it before me but here gos, dad forgive him he does not understand what he says.
My shout but you just do not have a handle on much at all.
The word got out Howard had gone and the refugees did the bolt!~
Heading for our Aussie home.
They brightened up even more when Rudd opened the door.
And while the greens controlled the senate.
And Abbott could stand in the way, no answer no solution was even on the table.
BLOKE! it will not happen, but if the Labor Gillard wreckage, along with the protest party, greens rechtub, held back Abbott stopping the boats?
Bet you would share my view then.
*Elected governments should be allowed to govern.
NO, not getting away with it rechtub, if your government hangs on the vote of Katter and his senator, you will soon say minority government is honorable.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 2 March 2013 3:15:34 PM
Belly - What happened you failed again to reply, seems you are quick to criticize and cast aspersions on people BUT you fail to be able to follow up your remarks when challenged.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 2 March 2013 4:15:07 PM
Paul 1405>> I do however notice in your crime statistics a lack of general crime, armed holdups, home invasions, car thefts etc. This lack of general crime amongst asylum seekers indicates to me that possibly given the chance many of these people could make decent members of our society.<<

Paul for the majority of crimes you mentioned including the drive by shootings in Sydney every second day you have to refer to the Middle Eastern Crime Squad...they can give you the stats.

Yes Paul we are importing such decent members of society that we have dedicated ethnic crime squads for them.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 2 March 2013 7:02:56 PM
when the Treasurer has trouble counting you could hardly expect accurate reporting or statistics on crime from those Mr Rudd/Ms Gillard encouraged to come here.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 2 March 2013 7:09:35 PM
runner - What I find puzzling is that the opposition did not have the intelligence to blow holes in the statistics provided by the Government.
Instead they came up with ludicrous reporting conditions, just lock them up till they can be transported back to where they came from.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 2 March 2013 9:00:35 PM
The "Asylum Seekers" are nearly all men, when you add surplus men to society you see a rise in violent crime, remember the Indian student "Crisis"? Every country which has accepted "Asylum seekers" now has a massive crime immigrant problem, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Belgium Greece..every single one.
For example in Oslo over the past five years every single confirmed case of sexual assault and rape of women has been perpetrated by immigrant men and over the last three years the number of rapes has doubled.
http://europenews.dk/en/node/63520
One for the feminists,
Femme de la Rue:
http://www.mrctv.org/videos/sexual-harassment-women-brussels-whole-video
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 2 March 2013 9:32:55 PM
Jay Of Melbourne - You are right, I have been saying for ages "95% on most boats are men early 20's to late 40's" BUT in all Africa and Syria the refugees are women and children or whole families.
There is something wrong with that but politicians can't see that, the future is going to be bad just as it is in England and other countries that have the same.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 2 March 2013 9:44:23 PM
Phillip S,
Fighting age men in other words, we're right to applaud the anti Assad militiamen but we're supposed to pity the shirkers and cowards running away from Afghanistan and Sri Lanka?
We saw with the Indian "student" debacle what happens when you add even a few thousand extra men to a society, when the gender balance is upset then men fight each other over women.
What's the point of a "better life" for a man without women in his life?
We also see the concentration of these men in already stressed areas such as Casey and Dandenong so it's the poor who are going to be taking the brunt of the inevitable rise in crime and day to day violence, it'll be the young migrant women and girls who will be raped and mercilessly harassed by the "Asylum seekers".
White men, we know will sit back and allow this to happen because they are weak, Sudanese, Islander and Lebanese men won't put up with their women folk being harassed or assaulted, they'll retaliate just like they did when the Indians were running amok.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 2 March 2013 10:08:25 PM
That "We saw with the Indian "student" debacle" was bad but a few weeks after that was the worst one I have ever heard of in India 3 children girls 6,9 and 12 YO were looking for there mother after school they were found raped and dumped down a well. That is sickening.

Just go back around 2000 the Muslim gangs in Sydney up to 14 people going around at least they were caught.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 2 March 2013 10:16:39 PM
Phillip, where did I mention indigenous?

Belly, sorry for once again being I'll informed,but hey, let's face it, every time someone challenges your point of view, they are I'll informed.

So I guess you are now going to try to tell me that had the Howard government not been voted out, that our borders would be in the same mess as their in today.

YEH RIGHT!

I think I would rather be I'll informed than believe that sought of crap.

Why on earth labor lovers just can't see what a mess labor have caused, in pretty much everything they have touched is beyond me.

There can only be one reason, brainwashing.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 3 March 2013 8:33:25 AM
Here we go again with the vile racism that seems to thrive on OLO these days.

I will refrain from commenting further because it is always me that gets banned.
Posted by mikk, Sunday, 3 March 2013 8:48:23 AM
Mikk,
Facts can't be "racist".
Calling someone a coward and a shirker is not "racist'.
Calling someone sexist or misogynist is not "Racist".
Saying that "Asylum Seekers" should go back to where they belong is not "racist".

Illegal immigrants are on part of the problem, what about our current Irish issue? The overwhelmingly male Irish immigrants are worse than the Sri Lankans and Afghans, plus in contrast to refugees they really are stealing jobs .
Immigration needs to end, we don't need any more of the world's cast offs, malcontents and criminals, be they Britons, Chinese or Afghans.
Why should we be the world's back up plan if they fail at life in their country of birth?
The Irish need to fix their country, so do the Afghans, Iranians and Sudanese.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 3 March 2013 9:22:04 AM
rehctub - Quoting you "Phillip, where did I mention indigenous?"

Please read what I wrote again, at no point did I say you mentioned it, you will note I used it to mean the people of the country.
for example.
Australia, it means all naturalized Australians.
America, it means all naturalized Americans.
So on for any country.

Re-written in any country the number of naturalized citizens who are offenders will outnumber foreign offenders.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 March 2013 11:01:11 AM
mikk - Quote "Here we go again with the vile racism"

Please be so kind as to point out what parts are racist.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 March 2013 11:04:41 AM
Phillip, I am of the opinion that Aboriginal folk are indigenous. Even then, only full bloods in my view.

As far as locals being responsible for the bulk of crimes, you believe what you want and I will believe what I want.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 3 March 2013 3:35:54 PM
rehctub - I think my wording confused you but I think we both believe on this occasion the same which is.

1) In Australia more crimes are committed by Australians than by refugees.

BUT the governments figure of 45 times more likely to commit crimes is by CREATIVE manipulation of available data.

They claim quote"A department spokeswoman said that ''a handful'' - or five or less - had been charged with a crime." This is totally wrong as I pointed out because I gave examples of more than 5.

Also they conveniently left out the hundreds of crimes committed inside the detention centers
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 March 2013 5:17:47 PM
Phillip S,
The problem with that analysis is that in your eyes anyone from any ethnic group can become an Australian or an American by filling in some paperwork but remain part of their original ethnic group, even hold dual nationality.
If you accept indigenous Australoid people as the heritage groups then it follows that Aboriginals of mixed ancestry are one of the modern Australian ethnic groups, I'm part of another one, the mixed European group which has no formal name or culture, the "Second age".
The forward momentum of Australian cultural life ended around 1990, we've been going backward since so it's fair to say that families which existed here before that time were part of that development but also it's downfall, the culture was ours to discard because it really was ours.
The arrivals since have just exacerbated the problems of a declining society, a sane person can't blame them for the way this country has turned out but the general mood among the Australians of the second age is that we should be able to live unmolested in our sleepy corner of the world and slowly fade from history without the trauma of hostile invaders and immigrants trashing what's left of our old world.
My preferred option is secession, a second age republic incorporating Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania for people who can prove pre 1990 heritage and a return to a the culture of 20th century Australia, a reservation for an aging population if you will.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 3 March 2013 5:20:49 PM
JOM - You are right but I don't have and Government won't give you a statistical breakdown of crime figures by ethnicity.

My figure and examples leave out a lot of crimes that have been committed by Sudanese youths because I can't confirm what type of visa they have or arrived on, that figure alone would be in excess of 25 perpetrators (not offenses but individual perpetrators).

Most of the Lebanese are 2nd or 3rd generation but still follow the ways of Lebanon is so far as they hate us and have no morals when it comes to Australian females. Crime figures for them would be VERY high.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 March 2013 5:32:26 PM
I have to agree with you Phillip S and JOM on most points.
A few years ago I noted on the goverment's depart of multiculturalism and immigration website, there was a section about common myths regarding immigration and immigrants. There was a list of commonly asked questions with answers trying to correct common supposed myths. One question was - Don't migrants have a higher rate of crime. The answer quoted was - no immigrants DO NOT have a higher rate of crime than Australians. Believing this to be totally false I emailed the depart of Imm & Multic affairs and asked them on what evidence they based this. The reply was that I would have to contact the Depart of Criminology to find out. I challeged them on this stating that it was their responsibility to quote me the evidence since they had made a statement on their website. The next day I got another returned email referring me to an Australian study of ethnic crime in 2005. The conclusion of the study was that there was no evidence that immigrants caused higher crime. Not satisfied with this I obtained the study and read it. It was a victorian study and having read many studies as part of my job I can tell you that it was very poor. Basically the police reports did not take note of the ethnicity of the perpertrators of crime, and as such there was no evidence that immigrants caused more crime. Based on this the conclusion was that immigrants do not cause more crime. So really there was no real figures at all. What's worse in the discussion section of the study the department of multicultural affairs had recommended that crime for various ethnicities NOT be collected as it could cause "community disharmony". So in summary there was really no statistics on crime by ethnics groups and the department of Imm and Multic affairs had translated this into "Immigrants do not cause more crime than Australians". How deceiving is that.
Anyway a week later that question and answer were removed from the website.
Posted by ozzie, Sunday, 3 March 2013 6:07:14 PM
Well Phillip, when you say ...1) In Australia more crimes are committed by Australians than by refugees.

I guess you could also say that there are millions of Australians compared with thousands of refugees.

I also think refugee is the wrong word, as most in detention centers are illegals.

Now as far as being racist goes, I have to agree with JOM, that simply stating the obvious is not being racist.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 3 March 2013 6:26:48 PM
rehctub - Right That is the basis of the Governments claim of a 45 to 1 ratio which I proved was totally FALSE.

They did not take the ones in detention into account, and they missed a few people when they said "or five or less" but the gullible media fell for it and did not challenge them for some reason.

ozzie - Victoria used to keep figures by ethnicity there was a big stink one time someone gave them out.

I will bet some states keep them but they are too much a ticking time bomb so will not release them to the public, and FOI will get you no where.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 March 2013 6:51:01 PM
Phil, do you have any figures for court finding? Or are all your statistics based on what you read in the Daily Telegraph.
Take this on for example;
3) 100 detainees involved in a brawl at Darwin's Wickham Point detention center that started over a soccer match.
Were all 100 charged and found guilty? Were the whole 100 added to you statistics?
What is your roll at National Action, Minister for Propaganda. Do you model yourself on a little bloke with a limp?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 4 March 2013 6:02:41 AM
Of course they are lying.

With Gillard running the show, it's mandatory.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 4 March 2013 11:48:09 AM
I just watched that video of the problems women are having in Brussels.
Frightening really.
The Bilal mob all over again.
They come here after handing their passports over to the smugglers as
passports are worth money in the passport black market.
So they have committed a major crime before they even get on the boats.
That is enough to disqualify them as being accepted into Australia.

The problem does seem to be the culture of the Koran.
If you are not Moslem then you are fair game.
This applies not just to women but to all non moslems, whether in
business or in the jobs.
A Kafir as they call us, cannot be in a position of authority over a moslem.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 4 March 2013 1:43:48 PM
Paul1405 - Those were from articles from news media, I do not expect that the 100 were charged but the fact they resorted to anti social behavior that could have led to a conviction is good enough for me to class them as UNDESIRABLE citizens.

You try to get the actual conviction figures the police, the courts and the government will not give you the truth if anything.

The Government figure of "or five or less" is totally unbelievable (and false as I showed) BUT IT SERVES THERE AGENDA.

Go down the list under PART 2 how many of the people would you welcome as neighbors.

To quote you "What is your roll at National Action, Minister for Propaganda. Do you model yourself on a little bloke with a limp?" like a little child you now resort to implied name calling.

Here is an interesting link posted by csteele on a new thread, take a read it is what we are filling this country with.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9875954/Muslim-preacher-urges-followers-to-claim-Jihad-Seekers-Allowance.html
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 4 March 2013 2:42:03 PM
Rehctub>> Phillip, I am of the opinion that Aboriginal folk are indigenous. Even then, only full bloods in my view<<

Butch how is this for juxtaposition:

Aboriginal tribal society was overthrown by the most technologically advanced nation of the time, the British.

Two hundred years later we are being usurped by importing tribal cultures and our government changes our culture to accommodate theirs...crazy self descruction.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 4 March 2013 4:52:39 PM
Bazz>> A Kafir as they call us, cannot be in a position of authority over a moslem.<<

They feel the same about puppy dog owners too......lol
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 4 March 2013 4:56:22 PM
'afternoon to you HASBEEN...

You know I dispair my friend as I'm beginning to think you're becoming somewhat suspicious and rather negative about our much revered, august Federal Government ?

For a time there I would've shared your opinion as they appeared to be rather dysfunctional. And seemingly devoid of any workable panacea for successfully interdicting our burgeoning, illegal asylum seeker industry ?

But I've now seen the light HASBEEN. From deep within the sidelines of the Rooty Hill RSL conglomerate, set firmly in the working class, western suburbs of Sydney. I think it came to me as I watched agog, as our Prime Minister once more managed to weave her particular form of magic, before the tens of thousands of the truly faithful. All quietly standing deferentially, shoulder to shoulder, hanging on her every word !

At that moment, I really felt it to be a truly ethereal moment ? As I rushed away, clutching at my badly distended and protuberant stomach, urgently seeking the nearest lavatory ?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 4 March 2013 5:26:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul 1405,
Support for third world immigration is support for ethno nationalism and even Fascism, what you're asking us to do is to accept the imported nationalist politics of Sikhs, Tamils, Afghans, Chinese and so on but deny and even hate our own nationhood and ethnic interests.
Hey, it's all good, it bolsters the position of us real Fascists and reactionaries, we'd rather have our own country but politics make strange bedfellows ;) As the song says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRkYWVinF0

How many of these Indian students do you think may be members of Hindu neo fascist organisations back at home?
http://www.voicesforfreedom.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4:neobrahmanism-human-rights&catid=4:reportsl

How many persecuted Arab NationalSocialists do you think we should take in order to save them from the Salafists and Muslim brotherhood?
http://aryanism.net/politics/national-socialism-and-islam/

Would you make the same "Nazi" jokes about the Chinese nationalists who rallied in Melbourne last year, or do you only mock White people who speak up in defence of their own ethnic interests?
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/antijapanese-protest-reaches-melbourne-20121004-271ey.html
You say you are anti racist, what you are is anti White, anti Racism is just a code word for anti White.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 4 March 2013 8:54:14 PM
Jay you and your ilk try to tar all those you despise with the same brush. All I can say is I take people as I find them. I have neighbors from South East Asia, lovely people, I have Asian friends, I meet and deal with Asian people all the time, none are a problem for me or the community, yet you given half a chance would kick them out, for no other reason than they are "Asian Criminals". Criminals, we must deal with criminals regardless of their ethnic background.
Tell me, Ivan Milat who is arguably Australia's most dangerous criminal. Milat the son of Yugoslavian immigrants, because of what Milat done should we deport those of his ethnic group? I think not.
Your line always opens with ethnicity, and goes on to vilify that group. your objective is to plant seeds of hate. Its no different than the way Hitler targeted the Jews and others. If your not a raciest then Hitler was also not a raciest. Given power and given time I wonder what people like you would turn Australia into? I can just imagine.
How you 'hate' to be compared to Hitler, yet you espouse the same line, be it a different place at a different time, but still the same old line, "Its those who are different that are the problem."
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 6:57:42 AM
Paul,
I don't "hate" being compared to Hitler eand being called a fascist doesn't bother me either, all that those charges prove is that you don't understand what I'm talking about.
A "neo-fascist' isn't going to have too much trouble operating in a majority non White society, do you honestly think that all these Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Han Chinese are going to side with liberals and Leftists over conservatives and reactionaries?
It's no problem for me, but it's a problem for you.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 6 March 2013 8:53:23 PM
Just to add a few more.

Police in Papua New Guinea have charged 18 asylum seekers with a range of offences after several disturbances at the Manus Island processing centre.

Seventeen men and one woman were arrested yesterday and charged with various offences including assault, attempted escape and making threats.

Provincial police commander Alex Ndrasal says some of the charges relate to a fight between detainees on December 24 in which a local security guard was injured.

Three men were also charged over an attempted escape from the centre in mid-January.

Mr Ndrasal says those arrested come from Iraq, Iran and Sri Lanka.

They have all been granted bail and returned to the processing centre.

It is likely they will face court in the provincial capital Lorengau next week.

JUST THE LOVELY GOOD CITIZENS WE NEED HERE.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 8 March 2013 10:49:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy