The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Punishment for Minors

Punishment for Minors

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
'As far as I can tell, runner, you regard the eternal damnation of the everlasting punishment in hell for these criminals and their crimes as insufficient? '

WmTrevor

don't get carried away WmTrevor. This punishment rightly awaits all those who reject Christ's mercy and grace. I suspect many will have stinken attitudes towards God like some crimminals have towards the judges and victims. The only difference is the sarcastic smirk wont be on their faces for long. I pray you and all others repent before your turn comes.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 5 January 2013 10:39:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PS

Even when it says things like this:

>>My closet friends are of a different colour and background.<<

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=5559#152665

XD

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Saturday, 5 January 2013 11:50:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Freudian Slip?
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:09:39 AM
Tony Lavis,
You'll need to try harder if you desire to come across as intelligent.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 6 January 2013 7:34:13 AM
runner
Not believing in a deity is not to have a 'stinken' attitude toward God. How can you hold a stinken attitude towards something that does not exist. If someone did indeed 'hate God' then they obviously acknowledge the existence of a God from their point of view.

Do you really believe in a God who would dole out harsh punishment to innocent people whose only 'crime' is a non-belief in their existence even if they have behaved morally all their life? As opposed to an evil person who holds a belief in a deity and gets a free pass. What is the point of religion in your view should wrong-doers such as killers go unpunished even if they have repented at the last minute.
Posted by pelican, Thursday, 10 January 2013 2:24:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy