The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Foreign aid diverted into asylum seeker costs

Foreign aid diverted into asylum seeker costs

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Belly - Reality check please Malaysia deal

We give them 800 people and have to financially support them in Malaysia.

They give us 4,000 and we have to support them financially and house them.

Can't you see the economic stupidity of this deal. WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

In the last 3 months we are up around the 7,500 mark coming here.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 4:38:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Again I agree with you Philip. The Malaysia deal is just plain silly. The aim is to stop these boat people not just delay they for a few weeks.
Bazz’s List. I agree with everything on this list. I have done similar lists in the past myself as a way of practical solutions. I think everything on that list I have stated at sometime in the past. These lists have been ignored in the past with the excuse. “It’s not our job to find a solution.” A weasel out from all those who complain the most when asked to provide a possible workable solution. The ones, who only want to do the “feminine thing” & whinge about it, not want an answer to the problem.
Belly. You asked the question, “How would you stop them?” A question that has been answered many times in these forums. I think you will agree.
Indonesia & Malaysia won’t help stop the flood. For one they don’t want to be responsible for them in their country so the quicker they can get them off their shores the better for them. The other reason is; it’s a covert invasion of Muslims into a non-Muslim country to spread their diabolical faith. Both Indonesia & Malaysia, being Muslim Nation, are supporters of this Policy.
None of the present Political Parties in Australia have the slightest bit of interest in finding a solution for the Asylum Seeker problem. It is conveniently being used as a distraction from the many other problems within Australia.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 5:48:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With tongue in cheek I suggested another solution would be to agree to take them only if they submitted to immediate sterilisation upon arrival, or they would be returned to country of origin. As most illegals are young Muslim men who believe their women should produce at least 10 children, one would think this would be a suitable deterrent.

I heartily agree with every one of your comments Bazz. I also see this as a covert attempt to eventually turn this nation into a Muslim one as JayB noted.
The obvious place for them to want to flee to would be another Muslim country. Why else do they bypass these countries who conveniently are unable to stop the boats. It is so transparent even a fool should see through that. Seems we have enough fools in charge who don't, or won't admit this is true.
But don't forget the Greens either. They are all in favour of opening the floodgates, and Labour needs them on side for other ill thought out decisions they make. They need the Greens to be on side at all times to support them in order to maintain their present tenous hold.
Possibly this subject resonates so strongly with so many voters, that an election could be won or lost solely on this, as we all stand to lose so much in so many ways - not just our hip pockets.
Posted by worldwatcher, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 8:01:30 PM
I would just ask one question of you all commenting on this thread. Are your comments based on the humane values which lurk some where in your inner selves and which you might well would teach and expect from your own off-spring and grand children? Perhaps better a bleeding heart than a bloody minded sociopath.
Den71
Posted by DEN71, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 9:08:04 PM
DEN71: Perhaps better a bleeding heart than a bloody minded sociopath.

Ah ha! Our first bleeding heart response. So now anyone who doesn't believe in opening the floodgates to every supposed Asylum Seeker is a bloody minded sociopath. Great start from the bleeding heart society. Next we'll have the rest of gang crying in their milk & calling those who wish to preserve our uniquely Australian Culture all sorts of dastardly morons from hell. They'll say that we have to accept them & adopt their Moronic religion & it's Middle Eastern values. Or die.

No, even the UN Refugee Charter agrees that they are no longer Refugees if they have crossed multiple borders looking for a better place. Look it up. It's vague, like all Laws, but it's there.

To those bleeding hearts. How many of you have applied for the adoption of an asylum seeker, seeing you will be responsible for them. Hands up please.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 9:28:32 PM
I have said it before and here it is again.
"If you want to stop the boats coming then you have to withdraw from the UN Convention on refugees and the simply turn the boats around at gunpoint.
If you don't then you are eventually going to have to face the Muslims within at gunpoint.
chrisgaff100
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 19 December 2012 9:46:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy