The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > National Finnish on time day.

National Finnish on time day.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
So they say most of us work past our scheduled finishing time and, that much of this time is unpaid.

We also know that productivity is in decline, has been for a few years.

So tell me, if we are working longer, yet achieving less, how can anyone complain as obviously the employer is being sharfted.

Of cause all we hear about is the unpaid work, but in reality, these findings would suggest we just don't work hard enough anymore, cause if we did, we wouldn't be required to work back.

Food for thought!
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 18 November 2012 2:34:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
im not invested in your errant opinion..
thus say simply pay peanuts..get monkies.

or as some say rubbish in
ribbish out.

finished?
no not really if the boss is a fool
he hire's fools...who wants to work for a boss who is a lazey greedy fool?

your a one track pony..invested in making money for you
do the research..productivity has gone up..even though the actual product..adds little or no value.

invest in slave debentures..[i hear the private prison labour..is just that edge you seek for that little bit extra profit..from your por quality service.

but we said it all allready..you dont care for the worker
why should they give a stuff for you?

if the boss is a user/abuser..
why become a whinning user abuser as well..it just reveals to the rest of us.

the qualitry of the head..rotting
from the top down..

bah

its easy to ignore the whinning..except when you lot whine in the polies ears..its like your living in a bubble..no other intrest nor life..expecting your slaves to do the same.

you work to get rich
your workers are working just to survive.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 19 November 2012 4:37:24 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Finland?
Sorry bloke you do let your personal views rule your head.
IT IS A FACT working unpaid hours is not shafting the boss!
And I had many jobs, it was easy to get them, in my life.
Never had a single one, that did not see me work unpaid time to finish a needed task.
Are you aware butch you seem to vilifie workers pensioners every one ?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 19 November 2012 5:00:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes well, I expected to cop an ear bashing over this, but seriously, how can we be working back, which means more hours (paid or unpaid), while productivity is declining.

Surely, the more hours worked should mean more work achieved,or is that an unfair assumption from an employers point of view.

In answer to OUG's riddle post, I simply say, open your eyes mate, business, esspecially small business is in decline.

The us 'getting rich' while the worker is staying poor is simply incorrect.

About the only businesses making serious profits at present are the banks.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 19 November 2012 5:48:29 AM
Productivity is declining, and hours are increasing, that needs more explanation.
Posted by 579, Monday, 19 November 2012 11:52:57 AM
579, it is common knowledge that our productivity has declined.

Now, if there is such an event as Finnish on time day, that can only mean people are working past their normal knock off times.

So, if they are working more hours, but achieving less, then what's going on.

I just think this whole finishing on time thing is a scam.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 19 November 2012 2:31:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy