The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julia Gillard: superficiologist

Julia Gillard: superficiologist

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Ever wondered why Julia Gillard never gets it right? The answer is simple: she is a superficiologist. Someone with very little knowledge of the world they live in. Unfortunately she is not alone and this is a definition that seems to apply to the great majority of our politicians.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 20 October 2012 11:45:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I no fan of Gillard, Must ask are you in to your teen age years yet.
And I recommend you consider this.
Only the letter T separates a Wit from a Twit.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 21 October 2012 11:07:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ouch......Rush me to the burns unit. Looks like it's just dawned on someone that he or she is a superficiologist.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 21 October 2012 6:18:47 PM
"...Rush me to the burns unit..."

Never mind, Mr Opinion - I'm sure they're only superficial.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 21 October 2012 6:28:09 PM
Mr O, if you want someone to lead the country who is definitely not a superficial thinker, has an excellent worldly knowledge and many years of political experience... and who will guide us in the right direction, then…..

Bob Carr’s your man!
Posted by Ludwig, Sunday, 21 October 2012 7:27:53 PM
Bob Carr of NSW fiasco?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 22 October 2012 3:51:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy