The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wearing a tie ? and why ?

Wearing a tie ? and why ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Ah Johnny Rotten – I see you like to make fun of your betters.

Well fact is you have little choice, you would be hard pressed to find anyone less significant than yourself to make fun of.

Doubtless, as well as no tie, you wear slip on shoes again avoiding the challenge of a simple knot.

I am however, pleased I am the source of you’re enfeebled attempts at amusement, it gives me an opportunity to respond.

So, tell us, does your “girlfriend” charge you by the hour or did you invest in an inflatable one?

As for bacteria and fungii, you would likely find yourself immune from infection, benthic life forms are very resilient to bacterial and similar infection.

As for your inflatable girlfriends comments to the women who are attracted to me; they are mainly in the age range of to 30 years younger and 5 years old than myself, generally financially secure, know quality when they see it and have enough self esteem to ensure that the likes of yourself would never get a look in.

So I suggest you wander back to your pond and see out your days counting the amoeba as the duplicate

- oh – that would over-extend you – well, you could just count up to two and then start again.
Posted by Col Rouge, Thursday, 26 April 2007 1:26:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My old man used to tell me, “put out enough bait and you can reel in anything”.

And sometimes it’s just too easy.

Col, maaaate, loosen the neck tie; bulging eyeballs not only looks bad but is very unhealthy.

;-D
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Thursday, 26 April 2007 4:06:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yesterday was ANZAC Day and I must confess that I wore my Corps tie.
Hung it up this morning for another year !
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 26 April 2007 11:17:54 PM
johnny rotton ,
I am not surprised your girlfriend is "a bit suspicious "!
Posted by kartiya jim, Thursday, 26 April 2007 11:24:49 PM
I Was right.
'Fickle'

Clearly somethings lacking.

Have fun - but you are all chipping away at Western culture.

Surely there are more important things.

I know some of those important issues can seem a tad boreing to some and this thread is heaps more fun but really?

The old saying >

Good Manners are not something you take off like a coat and tie.

It goes to the bones of our background and culture.

Who was it that said they never used different names to post.

I must admitt we have been rolling around the floor laughing.
So thanks for that much anyway John.
Not so much by all the comments but I do beleive some of these people are serious.
God Help Australia if this is what people would prefer to waiste their time on.
Mind You its pretty clear to us this is not `all` about ties.

Perhaps you will get down to why should people wear underpants because we could save on air con.

Pitty about cause of these diseases. Just remember you were warned. Careful what you wish for.

This thread is - funny as JHH and I love a good laugh I will give you that.
Its sad too through our eyes.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 27 April 2007 9:34:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy