The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queensland Government Job Cuts

Queensland Government Job Cuts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
*Given that these same people practically never have a say in creating the problem, I can't see the justice in that.*

Well they certainly do. It was the American people who voted for
George Bush, who blew up the economy. Its the Australian people
who vote for some politicians and not others. They live by the consequences of their
actions. That is life, suck it up.
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 13 September 2012 6:38:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Belly, I say ALL WORKERS should be assessed every year.

Robert, had the public servants worked efficiently, many, if not all the jobs being lost would not have been created in the first place.

After all, it's their fault the PS is over staffed, not the lib governments, or, if it is labor's fault, then it is they who are to blame.

However, if one goes to work, knowing that they are not really putting in the hard yards, then it may just be a case of their times up.

A fair days pay for a fair days work, also means a fair days work for a fair days pay.

At least we can all see why Anna has run away with tail between legs.

It's a disgrace to think ANY GOVERNMENT can go broke during a property and mining boom.

If only they had insurance, so we could get our money back.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 13 September 2012 7:13:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Contract out as many top positions as you can cancel contract if not performing.
Belly,
You really are full of surprises. You floored me when you openly supported work choices like this.
good onya !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 13 September 2012 7:28:29 PM
Yabby,
I'm going to take a punt that you have about the world's shortest memory.
Wall st ring any bells?
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Thursday, 13 September 2012 8:54:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*Wall st ring any bells?*

I have a great memory Anthony, but also a good understaning of
what happened. Mr Bush and Mr Cheney turned the SEC into a toothless
tiger and removed all FBI work from catching corporate criminals to
chasing Osama. Now let me tell you Anthony, if your Govt cancelled
the police in your State, you might just have a bit of extra crime
to deal with and should not be amazed if you did. That is exactly what
happened in America.
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 13 September 2012 9:03:12 PM
Yabby,
BAAAP No cigar.
Sorry, mate you're wrong again.
The dismantling of the financial controls that allowed the GFC actually began under Clinton, so it wouldn't matter which way voters went, as both parties set the scene.
But the corrupt, arguably criminal, behaviour that led to the GFC can be sheeted home directly to Wall St.
It fell to governments - in the USA it was Obama, in Australia it was Rudd - to act to rescue the world from another great depression.
Like, I said, mate, short memory.
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Thursday, 13 September 2012 9:14:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy