The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > To be or not to be

To be or not to be

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
For what it's worth - I can identify with
Lady Mary. She with-holds when she should
yield and yields when she should with-hold.
Plus she has the most amazing and beautiful
wardrobe.

I love dressing up - a witty velvet slipper,
designer fragrance, a slip of silk, small
exquisite pieces that are the lynch pins of style,
and can change your mood, your look. Being wrapped
up in delicious splendour is very much my style.
Beautifully offsets my killer cheek-bones, mane of
red hair, and long legs.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 28 June 2012 5:28:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not really "…behind closed doors", more ajar. Our guard has to be able to keep an eye on things somehow. He likes to watch you know – I'm convinced one of his games is to count and score the number of mentions received after his last stirring comments. Or should that be sterling?

"Crushing blow, I'll have you know." Yes, but we don't know this as intimately as Houellebecq – it being one of the nonsurgical methods of, shall we call it, job qualification.

Now you've made me go and give him four points. One for the mention and two for the name and a bonus point for both being in a single post.

He is right. I do enjoy the kick he gives me, but never when he is down. Only when he is up to it.

(Oh rats… that's another point for an implied innuendo)

Did you notice the late change to the casting? Sir Richard Carlisle is to be played by the strangely named Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc – a gloriously democratic moniker for one person.
Posted by WmTrevor, Thursday, 28 June 2012 5:35:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi,

Lady Mary you are then. Nice to have you on board.
"Killer cheek bones, mane of red hair and long legs" - sounds extraordinary!

Well Cora, Countess of Grantham, has had rather a long day. No more gin and tonic - poor Mr Carson is finding it rather a trial standing there with the serving tray, and I can't say I blame him. Yes, it's time to snuggle in front of the fire with the Earl and the Labrador and a small liqueur.

WmTrevor,

I believe you're right about Houellie. He winds us up like a child's toy and off we go for pages. Lots of fun though!
Btw, Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc sounds perfect for the part.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 28 June 2012 8:57:33 PM
Dear Poirot,

Thank You - good to be on board.

Talking about your Earl.

I've just lit a fire with my Lord - and after reading your
post - I got inspired to open up a small
bottle of dessert wine. (Yering Station -
Pinot Gris) Delish!

So again Thanks - am feeling very warm!
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 28 June 2012 10:32:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy