The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where the hell is hell

Where the hell is hell

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
The western world can’t keep living on credit and buying from china otherwise it will go into receivership.

Trade must be balance and western cities must be restructured to be environmentally compatible with the planet.

Nations that try to create a 100 kilometre suburban sprawl should face trade embargos tourism boycotts the new growth engine should, l say recreate growth through a green strategy with local industries plus the development pace of globalisation.

Decentralized nations that live with the future in mind advancing at a rapid pace.

Our oceans face great danger from pollution to decimation of fish species our oceans are a living biosphere once a species vanish they may never return.

So the planet must have a plan of curbed population growth in one of sustainability; it shouldn’t be where every tree is stripped bare by encroaching masses; every river is poisoned with dead animals; sewerage and consumer oriented pollution it is a road to destruction
Posted by hillbilly, Sunday, 22 January 2012 12:20:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hillbilly, I think you have the wrong decade.

If you were referring to 20 years ago, many today would have agreed with you.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 22 January 2012 7:24:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like the Quip:

"Jesus Saves!

The Devil buys on Credit!"
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 23 January 2012 7:13:04 AM
Only one teensy little problem with your conclusion, hillbilly.

>>So the planet must have a plan...<<

The planet doesn't have much of a say in the matter.

It is the seven billion people on the planet who need the plan. Unfortunately, each of them has their own agenda, their own ambitions, their own goals and desires.

How do you suggest we set about changing that reality? Because until you find the means, all you actually have is just a bunch of empty words.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 23 January 2012 8:33:25 AM
Hell is the place the greens, Bob Brown & the UN, & their obedient servant, Julia are trying to lead, or force us into.

Let these prospective dictators get even more control than they all ready have, over our lives, & we'll find stoking the fires in that old picture of hell would be a holiday camp, prepared to life under them.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 23 January 2012 8:53:55 AM
while i would prefer to reply the headline

i will restrict myself to the comment
see we have near destroyed this world[building it]

now as we pull all that working stuff down
and pay govt subsidy..to build IT AGAIN FROM SCATCH
we dont have a spare earth to build it[NOR PAY FOR IT]

thus govts taxing us to death to pay for it
forcing us to pay double or tripple to acces the services

in short some think this place to be hell
work/pay taxes levies follow the extra rules
be nannied..into hellish controlers clutches

fed lies
kept in the dark
censored and deleted

heck im over thinking for free

i just want to explain hell
were rebuilding it

then when we go bust
the demons who did that

go to the real hell[abouve us[surrounded by its ring of fire]
as well as within..for those without...in the lower animal lusts below us

to explain more is to.........
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 January 2012 9:34:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy