The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Study shows atheists are less nice than Christians

Study shows atheists are less nice than Christians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
But anyway, to each his own I guess. If each to his own was to continue, your excepting the currant climate of world thinking's.:)

Thank NSB, I'll take that it into consideration.

You have a great morning.

Iam off to bed:)

cactus.
Posted by Cactus:), Sunday, 11 September 2011 12:22:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
darn its too early to argue with everyone
but jesus said that we are saved by grace alone

that works/deeds is how we will know
but further it is only by loving neighbour
ie doing for other..

he also said i must go
so he can come...who he was to be jesus didnt say
issiah suggested it would be him with a sword for a tongue

but jesus tongue spoke only of love grace
mahanouds tongue cut's many

yet despite the messengers
its by our works we be accorded gods mercies
not by our mesenger

think if it was as easy as saying jesus saves
then in theory we can serve satan..yet with loose lips we serve christ

yet the christ knoweth them not
cause he knows thy works

but the holy one [the father]..know us not only by our works
nor by our words..but what we chose to write large upon our heart

the charity we gave
the good we did

the gace mercy love we gave
not wether you served those SAYING their vile serves christs will

here are the pervert priests..FORMERLY within the christs house
saying do this do that..they ARE IN THE CHRISTS HOUSE

are these ... saved or forsaken?
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 11 September 2011 8:30:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where do you get an unbiased opinion.
Posted by 579, Sunday, 11 September 2011 8:36:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I belong to an overseas Charity doing work among orphans. They decided to do research among their sponsors to see what motivated their giving. In almost exclusively it was their Christian conviction to assist orphans, widows and fatherless; a principle taught in scripture.
Posted by Philo, Monday, 12 September 2011 9:14:38 AM
Philo

Then what is the motivation for organisations like Doctors without Borders

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/aboutus/?ref=main-menu

Oxfam

http://www.oxfam.org/en/about/accountability/board

Save the Children

http://www.savethechildren.net/alliance/about_us/mission_vision/index.html

And many, many more secular charities which are not dominated by any religion Christian or otherwise?

http://www.humanism.org.uk/humanism/humanism-today/humanists-doing/charities

In addition, many people who are interested in charity work will often join religious led charities for the sake of helping others - therefore, not all members of your charity are in fact Christians.
Posted by Ammonite, Monday, 12 September 2011 9:40:03 AM
Hey Noisy, I think there is Victim Compensation available to most children removed from home by state, I read an article awhile ago that mentioned very few actually apply for it or are told they are entitled to apply for it.

The Forgotten being more out of the ordinary run of the mill abuse children suffer here due to how it was done on a massive scale. We’re much more civilized now, they are abused and silenced through the system in place and the laws created to keep the public uninformed. A steady trickle of abused children instead of a flash flood is way easier to keep on the down low.

Funny how shocked these people are when they learn of past abuses yet the fact it continues to happen today under their administration doesn’t seem to give any of them so much as a twitch.

It is mostly all the same Church Charities we’ve always heard about doing same old thing to children removed from parents. Lots of profit in keeping kids – Loss of profit in keeping them safe.

I like individual Christians, just can’t bloody stand them in groups
Posted by Jewely, Monday, 12 September 2011 10:06:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy