The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Asylum Seekers - The other option

Asylum Seekers - The other option

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
We cannot afford to keep accepting these people, whilst some
of our own are suffering from homelessness and the National indebtedness is soaring!

Charity begins at home!
Posted by Crackcup, Wednesday, 7 September 2011 9:02:12 AM

It speaks volumes for me.......and just to put in a thinking point:)............"When your children leave school, where are they going to go?

And answer the question this time, and don't run away!

What are the White home-breed offspring not up to the rest of the world is?

Well tell me this is not true.

cactus
Posted by Cactus:), Saturday, 10 September 2011 9:27:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby.

Your comment about the U.S. moving into places like Iraq and Afghanistan and spending huge amounts of U.S. dollars is spectacularly crass.

Shall we have a peek at Iraq in particular? Are you telling me that because the U.S. bombed this more advanced Arab country back into the middle-ages that it did them a favour? Are you saying that because the U.S. and its allies bombed Iraq's infrastructure into the ground, that it should be congratulated for its attempts to replace some or it. What about the millions of people who were forced to flee as refugees to neighbouring countries and destinations overseas? What about the advanced educational and medical facilities that were destroyed? What about the disease and malnutrition that occurred in the wake of the U.S. invasion?

Yeah, Yabby...but we shouldn't forget the soothing injection of U.S. bucks into the equation, should we....despicable!
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 11 September 2011 5:38:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy