The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > US Presidency; Media tries to shun Ron Paul

US Presidency; Media tries to shun Ron Paul

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I shouldn't get too worked up about the Rassmussen Polls if I were you, Arjay. They aren't much use in real life, because the question they pose is larded with irrelevance:

"What if the Republicans nominate Ron Paul? If the 2012 Presidential Election were held today would you vote for Republican Ron Paul or Democrat Barack Obama?"

The first thing to notice is the "what if". I'd put the odds of this happening at around 8 to 1 against. And I'm not alone in this view, it would appear:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149180/Perry-Zooms-Front-Pack-2012-GOP-Nomination.aspx

The second is that the numbers are pretty much identical, whichever candidate the Republicans pick.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149114/Obama-Close-Race-Against-Romney-Perry-Bachmann-Paul.aspx

Apart from the fact that both Mitt Romney and Rick Perry scored better against Barack Obama than Ron Paul, the numbers are sufficiently close to postulate that the respondents' position is Party, rather than candidate oriented.

But please, do go on dreaming, if that's what floats your boat.

I'm intrigued by your support for Barnaby Joyce, but at least you cannot be accused of being inconsistent on that front.

Have a great day.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 25 August 2011 10:16:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rick Perry is just another false flag event.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAXKbj7V4E&feature=player_embedded Here we see an executive of the Bank of America say to Rick Perry 'We'll help you out." Rick Perry has come out in supporting Ron Paul's Bill to audit the Fed.Perry assessed by past performances supports the global elite establishment.Why would he in all reality want an audit of the Fed whom he feeds off?

Pericles,Ron Paul is in there with a chance and that's what scares the tripe out of the establishment parasites.

Perhaps Barnaby Joyce is seeing the light which your ilk is trying to subdue.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 25 August 2011 8:26:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you understand the philosophical principle of the introduction of Zeitgeist and what it is in factual defined Non Ideas of its origin and purpose ; Type this into YouTube ; “ Zeitgeist the Movie” Not a technical conundrum to understand indeed ; But that is the Pan physical Gods of the new Fabricated Universe driving the space ship.
Posted by All-, Friday, 26 August 2011 6:59:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All: See also 'Fall of the Republic' by Alex Jones. The Global Elites are taking us to WW3.It is our time to say no to corporate imperialism and theft via the counterfeiting of our money via their ponzy criminal scams.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 26 August 2011 10:36:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy