The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Revolution in Europe has Begun

The Revolution in Europe has Begun

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
@Arjay: Just ignore Rstuart and Pericles

As a peace offering I give you this:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/07/a-pound-of-flesh-how-ciscos-unmitigated-gall-derailed-one-mans-life.ars

It is a conspiracy involving the US government, and I know how you like them. It is also real, which means discussing it rather than this latest fantasy of yours will bring abrupt end to snide remarks from Pericles and I.
Posted by rstuart, Friday, 22 July 2011 11:55:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You seem to be a little pessimistic squeers, I do not think things will end that bad, but you may need to change your outlook for the long term future, and enforce changes that become beneficial to social utilitarian precepts.
Now your Central banking is a problem child, I can systematically refute your Mystic outlook , and it is simple and very explanatory ; But I will refrain here at the moment , but if you wish you can study in brief the start of such banks ; By Whom? , and for what purpose? , and that in itself will totally refute your reply; and may well suprise when you may learn some truths.

And it is not much different than what you see today in our wonderful Sociopathic Democracy; and I would suggest the good old days are back and much better for them from looting the society without any effort at all ; at least the short term;

And you seem to have accepted that the Sociopathic experiments on Society have gone seriously and fatally wrong, No surprises there; Fatalism that enters in the principle of mankind’s thoughts has a bad habit of to be Reductio ad absurdum; and that is exactly what we have as politics today and it is called Government;

Their contract to society is to protect and preserve; they plunder and destroy; so They have breached their contract to become a wicked entity parasitically exploiting pillaging and plundering as if it was some devine soverign right to do so.

And the paradigm suggests we need more; The feudal lords are back Squeers; but in expensive cars funded by tax and not horses.
We can change this , and we will change this
Posted by All-, Friday, 22 July 2011 4:27:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But our ideas of the kind of change needed are antagonistic, ALL.
You want pure capitalism, which is inherently unfair and does nothing to counter the bred human proclivity to hoard wealth and power. I absolutely agree that we don't want what the neoliberals love to call collectivism (which, paradoxically, they depend upon and cultivate), or big government. I think government should be localised, though we'd need national/international institutions to oversee the peace. Capitalism is precisely the problem in that there is no constraint on the accumulation of wealth and power by individuals and minorities. That's why, again, I propose an individual wealth cap. Entrepreneurs would just have to draw their "creative" inspiration from the challenge, and not the wealth that might accrue. The "ordinary" consumer would revert to an active citizen with responsibilities, and have to be much more self-sufficient, and less dependent on that ample tit that's suckled him all his life--regardless of whatever robotic job he's functioned and puffed himself up in. Crucially, government office, like the sporting arena, would be devoid of distinctions, in terms of both power and remuneration. Politicians and sports men and women would have to do it for the love of it, and be admired for their commitment as much as for their prowess.
Thus I would advocate society based on "material" equality, not merely liberating special individual capacities thereby, but propagating them in a culture of true competitive ascendency.
What is capitalism's crude and vicious game compared to such genuine humanism.
Posted by Squeers, Friday, 22 July 2011 5:51:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Squeers, NO, I would never put anyone or anything in a frontal Ideal; it may be easier to explain it this way;
Mankind has been here in Theory 10 odd thousand years (WITH EVIDENCE) obviously we cannot know in absolute fact, but as a reasonable estimation had learned many things ; outside of the Ideological mechanism of class distinction ; Polylogism Looters law; ; but When realised that those who proselytise the opposite to what is defined as Intelligent ; ( Those who see things how they are} ; defined as we know as indeed facts ; Reality; so it is actually simple and not a complex question ; I promise , life is easy , criminality makes it harder.
And Humanism is ; Natural Interaction with each other ; the prime argument you present is by nature , Reasoning ( Human) that is the difference between animals and humans we can plan the future , we do not need a pack animal or predator to keep us in line ; That sounds contradictory to life these days , but that is because it has been fabricated on falsities and fatalistic greed by those who do not have a clue.; Government /. these Gods kill and destroy ;
I do not mean that I know what life is or let alone define it in principle of what is divinity , But I can deduce from factual things what it is not , and that You , as I , like everyone else , we can think now and think ahead ; because it is a gift that distinguishes us from animals who live for the moment ;; there is hope squeers , Call it Natural Intuition , Your inner voice- spirituality and ethical conductor ; that is who we are , ; and of who we are biology tells us ; violating any person or animal or physical thing without justification of perceptual conduct with definitive purpose ; well , that changes the argument ; Agreed? And for thousands of years
Posted by All-, Friday, 22 July 2011 10:47:22 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=66363.0

some earlier histry

chickens comming home to roost[africa]
http://www.globalenvision.org/library/23/1524

this guy tells it straight
max keiser
http://www.facebook.com/KeiserReport

its worth watching all his vidios
[he keeps a sense of humour as well as honour
a former stock broker/trader..who saw the light]
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 23 July 2011 11:03:51 AM
The current U.S. debt ceiling crisis has the capacity to destabilise markets. August 2 is the cut-off point, and unless a deal is reached by a polarised Congress, America faces a default and risks a downgrade from its AAA credit-rating.

This link explains the issue in more detail:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/jul/14/us-debt-ceiling-deadlock-questions-and-answers
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 25 July 2011 7:17:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy