The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Answer the question please !

Answer the question please !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
@ individual:

Thanks for yet another insult. The reason that I refuse to play your silly games is that life is too short to bother with ill-mannered, ignorant whingers..

I think you should resign from the job that apparently causes you so much grief, in favour of somebody who at least has some sympathy for, and/or interest in, the Indigenous people for whom you work.

I've given you much more time than your attitude deserves. Go and troll someone else.
Posted by morganzola, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 7:57:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
morganzola,
thanks for enlightening everyone on OLO that caring & trying to highlight problems & trying to expose incompetence & corruption is troll. I'm sure the australian taxpayers who are forking out to no limit will be very pleased by your statement.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 6:07:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy