The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Geert Wilders Closing Statement in Dutch Freedom of Speach Trial

Geert Wilders Closing Statement in Dutch Freedom of Speach Trial

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
What! Nothing to say:) Pericles, I don't know who you are, and I wont second guess you. You don't need any defending, and with-out me saying a word, your who you are by what people say your not. The world is such a small place, and I find it hard that the most intelligent people don't see what there doing. IQ? what is that? Is it seeing the whole world as it is, or is it a pissing contest of who can put the best bull.... together......I don't know....do you:)

I believe if its false or deliberately directed for miss-use, this must be brought to the attention of the law on the planet, and that's you/all of the species we are:)SEE I find intelligents not were it should be, and if Iam wrong, please put me into sum kind of prospective that agrees with modern human thinking's:) sorry! Iam not very IQ,ed.

Jokes aside, if the Dutch want to hang this man for speaking his mind, then religion is still your master.

Bitch:) is not the word i would use.

Thanks.

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Sunday, 5 June 2011 9:10:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From what I have read and seen of his criticisms, they were aimed at
the beliefs and practices of islam and the actions of moslems under
those beliefs.
It seems that the action against Wilders was purely to protect islam
from criticism. As far as I am aware no one specific person was the
target of Wilders statements.
The protection of an organisation is the sole purpose of the case.
Did Wilders aim his comments at moslems of a particular race ?

That seems to be the crux of the matter.

People living in Victoria are subject to similar restrictions that
seem to have been applied to Wilders.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 6 June 2011 8:35:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz people living in the western world are subjecting them selves to those same laws.
This morning, if you look,NSW on line newspapers informed me, we paid $800.000 to a refugee for pain and suffering while in custody.
You me and tens of hundreds of injured motorists or workers, even having lost both legs, would get nothing like that.
Do we remember the Gentle man Trad works for,the dead meat comment about our women?
He has offered, read all about it,to work for our foreign affairs in Lybia and Egypt.
Now why did I publish that , in this thread? bet you last dollar some who defame this threads subject will not support my views this is wrong.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 6 June 2011 12:13:41 PM
pericles, does your idea of free speech include the right to draw cartoons of allah and mohammed?
Or will you join with your fellow islamophiles and torch an embassy?

As for hating, I reckon you hate whites, christians, and especially white christians. There's no place for you and your kind in this country.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Monday, 6 June 2011 1:46:38 PM
How sweet of you to ask, Ms Powerless.

>>pericles, does your idea of free speech include the right to draw cartoons of allah and mohammed?<<

Actually, I thought some of the cartoons that caused such a fuss quite amusing. Especially the one where heaven had run out of virgins.

The point being, though, not their fun-factor, but that they were far distant from the sort of hate-harangue that Mr Wilders enjoys.

>>Or will you join with your fellow islamophiles and torch an embassy?<<

You mean like those delightful Christians who bomb and burn abortion clinics? According to Wikipedia...

"Since 1977 in the United States and Canada, property crimes committed against abortion providers have included 41 bombings, 173 arsons, 91 attempted bombings or arsons, 619 bomb threats, 1630 incidents of trespassing, 1264 incidents of vandalism, and 100 attacks with butyric acid"

Like this one:

"December 25, 1984: An abortion clinic and two physicians' offices in Pensacola, Florida were bombed in the early morning of Christmas Day by a quartet of young people (Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins) who later called the bombings "a gift to Jesus on his birthday"

Cute, eh? Happy Birthday, Jesus.

And don't forget the Reverend Paul Hill, who murdered two men in cold blood, and who then "expected a great reward in Heaven" for doing so.

>>As for hating, I reckon you hate whites, christians, and especially white christians. There's no place for you and your kind in this country.<<

And in the same vein, I reckon that you yourself are a really nice and gentle person, who is kind to baby kittens and likes dunking your choccy-bikkies in your warm milk at bedtime.

Happy now?
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 6 June 2011 4:16:20 PM
Have to agree with Pericles –it’s all about FEAR.

I mean, how else can you explain the paradox:

The Dutch authorities want to crucify Geert Wilders .

Yet turn a blind eye to others who print & circulate books that says things like:
"The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."Qur'an 59:14
"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)
"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)
"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

Pretty clearly they’re either in bed with the other or fear them
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 7 June 2011 7:40:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy