The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia joins the

Australia joins the

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Posted by merv09, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 7:38:36 AM

" ... ensuring that our Australian manufacturing and farming industries have priority, and not destroyed with the export mining reciprocal import ... "

Well said *Merv09*

We could have a domestic rate for resources. Australia is not a dead and bloated whale carcass to be fed upon by International predators.

And Farmers who do the bulk of the work ought not be made to fight amongst themselves whilst parasitic retailers take the lion's share of the profit. It's a bad joke, but the majority of Australians are about as bright as *Belly*

You see, the *Greens* have stood for scientific reality and principal in relation to the Climate Change and Human Rights.

What you have from the alp and the liberal party is child abuse, as for some reason in their perverted, delusional minds, national security is somehow predicated on locking children up indefinitely without charge or trial in circumstances known to give rise to mental health issues.

Please note that I am not at liberty to truly express what I believe is the solution to the problem of the Child Abuser parties.
Posted by DreamOn, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 10:49:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah so you are back, that is who dream on is!
LEA the lunatic green mentioned in this mornings press, as marching with the man who called our women for wearing cloths other than he favors.
Burkas? he would not have been against them, any attempt to sell the greens as other than foolish Lefty's is doomed.
And pedophile party's? freedom of speech is of great value, but it surely brings a responsibility to those who miss use it so.
Name one party not totally repulsed by ANY CHILD SEX OFFENDER
I respond to this post with a question, having been here in OLO forced to confront a poster who I believe may be dream on.
For naming the ALP and me,as pedophiles ask this question.
Is it OK to use such violent words in this country as a form of political debate?
I never start an act of violence EVER but rarely walk away.
This time I do,some have issues that clearly must be taken into account.
Get well if its possible dream on.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 April 2011 6:15:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy