The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > You are the Prime Minister

You are the Prime Minister

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
AGIR:

I'm not at all surprised that we agree. I think that were we to meet face to face - we'd find much to talk about.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 2:42:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lets be clear it is every ones thread post as you wish.
I am ALP till death after if possible but that is not stopping me rattling the chains.
Only the party system can rule this country pick your one get ready to be bored and jump in.
Fight the seeming ownership of some branches but make your mark.
Having said that I now demolish my good name.
Some good comes from both sides, before workchoices Howard owned the lodge, like it or lump it he did much as Rudd did, controlled others too much but he won elections.
Hawk and his treasurer later gave us great gains.
The money others spend here is still to be found, look at Nuclear closer, it is world wide now.
And would cut our carbon emissions greatly, do not look at Chernobyl or five mile Island today its better.
Individual,congrats, once again bile and no real contribution to the subject,but as that is the best you can do I except it.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 2:54:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This made me laugh, Deep-Blue.

>>Bring back vinyl albums<<

Then I looked again at the rest of your list, and realized that you were being quite serious.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 3:55:21 PM
No Pericles....just a bit of comedy:)...although Iam quite serious about our be-loved planet we call home. While humans continue to be destructive with no common goal in mind, there's little point to an opinion that will work in the best interests for all concerned. I think AL and Lexi would make great prime Ministers with combine intercultural/intersected minds:) ( A new love affair beginning ):)

Seriously......with this many people on the planet........you can have the job.

Your one of the best Pericles.

More minds like you are needed.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 4:33:46 PM
Individual,congrats, once again bile and no real contribution to the subject,but as that is the best you can do I except it.
Belly,
In order to ridicule others due to lack of retort it may be of help to learn how to spell
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 5:07:28 PM
BLUE:

Pericles is the one who'd make a great PM. Besides, he's the one I've got a secret crush on. ;-)
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 2 February 2011 5:15:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11