The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Beware! Global Condensation is the new threat.

Beware! Global Condensation is the new threat.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Don't worry Monbot, none of it matters any longer.
The IPCC projections are now of no concern as there will not be enough
CO2 available to cause real problems.

see

This URL is a reference to a paper by Prof Kjell Aleklett and others
at Upsalla University.

http://www.tsl.uu.se/uhdsg/Publications/IPCC_article.pdf

It is 26 pages and a slow read.
This is an easier read,

http://tinyurl.com/yhqn2pv

So all the argument of the last few years pro AGW or anti AGW is over.
It does not matter who was right and who was wrong.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 6 December 2010 8:13:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah, seen that Bazz - not bad. Was also impressed with Rutledge's work a couple of years ago. There is a growing body of research that seriously questions SRES projections and if I understand correctly, these issues will be addressed by AR5 (sorry, don't know all the details yet).

Anyway, I think it far too premature to come out with such definitive statements, such as you've made - there always seems to be a sting in the tail - at least that's what I've experienced.
Posted by bonmot, Monday, 6 December 2010 8:54:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bonmot,be skeptical about Wikileaks.Read between the lines.see http://mycatbirdseat.com/ This is a good site that has some very credible contributors.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 6 December 2010 8:07:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But, Bonmot, notice that the writer of that paper sounds Swedish. What might that tell you, hmmm ? The Oxous Acid Plot thickens.

And what is Swedish for 'metaphor' ? 'Metafor' !

Pure coincidence ? I think not !

Everything is connected in the sub-world of conspiracies: after all, who is pursuing Assange - on some trumped-up charge, which won't hold water !

So are we all just red herrings in a septic fish-bowl - or are we the piranhas in a colander ?

Arjay, what more proof do they need ? It's just lucky that there are a few of us who can read between the lines .....

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 8 December 2010 5:19:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy