The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Globalization and Evolution

Globalization and Evolution

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Richie 10: Thanks for your input. I know about choices in life. I have chosen the right one.. because.. just put it this way... because I'm full of myself :P
Kids will always be a worry. I try to bring mine up with as much exposure as possible to how the way the world works. I did not have that growing up and had to learn everything the hard way when I eventually got out there. I find it hard to make them understand because of their young minds. I am cultivating it as best as I can. I know how advanced and intelligent they are and I can only hope and pray that they never go through what I have gone through in life. I am lucky I managed to survive it. Yes, lucky because I was strong and now it has made me who I am.
I can only hope, that they will never get hurt.. that they will always know how to be happy, and care free, and hope that they have great life set out for them. I do my job as a single parent the best I can. No one can cause you as much hurt as your own blood and flesh can... I hope they never will.

ALGOREisRICH: I can't believe you are still want to go on. If it's not a positive contribution, why bother? Does it make you feel better as a person? Believing that from your knowledge(which is pretty negative), whatever historical facts you have is correct? Good luck believing that :)

Pericles: I don't have the time to go through your research. I'm sure you are right in your statements. What you studied is just one point of view.. there are so many others out there.

Which/what should you believe? Should you keep believing in the past, religion, proof, research/studies etc.. or... should you believe in yourself?
Posted by jinny, Monday, 11 October 2010 6:26:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I bet you lot can't wait for the 12 of may next year to come.
What are you going to do on the 13Th.
Make excuses i suppose, thats about all ye can do.
All this is going to do is open the door for scammers.
They are already preaching for a fee, no doubt the fees will get higher.
I suppose you have worked out i don't beleive in any of this crapotoligy.
I am discusted that people are going to be taken for a mithology trip plus stripped of their possecions, all in the name of religion.
I am going to stay with my beliefs thanks.
Posted by 579, Monday, 11 October 2010 7:16:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the dates you mentioned do not mean anything to me. Your ignorance does. I hope the least your believes give you is a piece of mind. I hope your believes has made you grow as a person. To help others, to be selfless.

Who is paying a fee for what I wonder. The best things in life are free. Unfortunately.. you are such a good example. Even time after times, strangers can tell you off.. but you will never listen. You know better then everyone else.
Posted by jinny, Monday, 11 October 2010 9:49:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy