The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Baby Dolls

Baby Dolls

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Hi all and 'BELLY'...

I totally agree with you Belly and many others. Why don't they allow children to be children, with all the protections that, that entails !

Recently, we had a 'so called' famous photographer taking 'photos of younger girls in revealing apparel or even less, if my memory serves me correctly ?

Why oh why can't we, at the very least, protect our young ? This world is absolutely bulging with any amount of aberrant, anomalous, and deviant individuals, seeking to destroy those young lives, and yes, some even in the name of artistic licence ?

Trouble is people, we live in a great country with WEAK politicians; WEAK laws; with a WEAK judiciary, and dispensing WEAK justice !

Until we ensure that our pathetic political leaders do OUR bidding, nothing will ever change.

You know what ? No 'pollie' will ever have the guts to effectively toughen-up on crime. Essentially, all they do is talk with little action.

Cheers...Sung wu
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 27 September 2010 3:39:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree with Houellebecq's point.

The connection between beauty and sex is in the mind of the adults, the children want to have fun and feel beautiful, in the same way that they do when they smear mummy's lipstick on their face and clump around in oversized high heels.
Having said that, there is a difference between fun at home and pageants. I don't agree with the savage competition involved, or the connection that beauty is everything (this is a contradiction. The public supports beauty with their fake tans and need to be slim, but condemns it when a person rely's on it)but to condemn beauty pageants because of pedophiles is slightly ignorant, they're everywhere and they will just as easily fantasise over the kids at the beach
Posted by Nicnoto, Monday, 27 September 2010 4:03:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Soccer mums, ballet mums, beauty pageant mums... sheesh, there will always be some that overdo it. I wouldnt agonise over whether some sicko is getting a kick out of it, as the sicko will get his kicks from a variety of sources including perving at the beach like somebody else said, and maybe even advertising material or junk mail.
Posted by PatTheBogan, Monday, 27 September 2010 5:00:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gday o sung wo, knowing you worked in an area my family has roots in I spent some of my childhood reminds me of a horrible Evey.
The rape and murder of a young girl in Arena road Bargo.
Most of us are not sexually attacked to children.
Most of these kids are under 6 years old, many only three years old.
ANYONE who has seen this show surely knows mums train these kids to dance and perform [boys too] put them selves on display not unlike strip club dancers.
How many murders of children? too many but this is complex .
Why not let the children grow up by them selves, are the mums in love with the kids or reliving their life via them.
Any one doubt pedophiles watch this show feed on it?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 September 2010 7:47:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi again BELLY...

Yes indeed, I do know the area to which you refer. Personally, I've not been involved in any murder inquiries in that particular patrol District. However, I have been involved in a couple of very serious sexual assault matters. Around the Bargo,Picton and environs.

Being an area of much bushland, tends to accommodate these types of offenders.

And I agree, we as adults MUST protect our children, and if we can't do that...well I really don't know ?

Cheers...Sung Wu.
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 27 September 2010 8:07:14 PM
It's funny you know, some times you have to wonder about the motives that people have to even write threads like this. mmmmmmmm

It makes you wonder.

Hypocrites, Hypocrites, Hypocrites.

Now you see what humans are.

Well done Belly, I agree with all of what you said.

And of course the human race has one single sence of reality.

Yes im a bad woman for thinking these things.

since you males are the dirty rotten bastards that commits these crimes.

I hope you all sleep well.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Monday, 27 September 2010 9:08:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy