The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Homosexuality in Society

Homosexuality in Society

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Nicnoto

'God never designed animals to commit homosexual acts too right? Yet over 1500 species do. I am aware that this is circumstantial but sex is still performed among two animals of the same sex in nature.'

You might have noticed that animals do all sorts of things that are gross to humans. Human being have been made with inbuilt consciences unlike animals which think nothing of licking each others backsides. I certainly view man who was created in God's image above that.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 9 September 2010 11:03:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do not care, or wish to put these folk on a pedestal or down.
This morning the world will like me on my trip to work be listening for details .
Of great damage and even Murders because one man one Church thinks religion gives him/them the right to be bigots.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 10 September 2010 2:21:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
dotto

Jumbled how?, I wrote that I disagree with it, not that I find it unacceptable, I will accept the behavior and treat those behaving like that no differently to anyone else, I just don't agree with their actions in a way that I would not partake in that myself.

I disagree for obvious reasons, I am not a fan of blatant promiscuity. In my opinion it displays a lack of self respect and it IS hurting people, look at the children that lose their virginity at the age of 12 - 16. They're kids and they mimic what they see.

I am not responsible for labeling these people with how I described them either, you have society to thank for that.

Foxy

Thank you for that information, I agree with it, and I agree with the morality inspired by religious faith, not the condemnation of people who aren't devout (I am aware that this is a radical minority)

Ludwig
Thank you

runner

I understand but I was comparing homosexuality among humans to homosexuality among animals, I put forward an undertone that if homosexuality is unnatural, then why do animals so naturally do this.
Posted by Nicnoto, Friday, 10 September 2010 9:26:15 AM
lol individual! yes, very funny.
Posted by dotto, Friday, 10 September 2010 10:06:14 AM
I'm pleased you're so amused.
Posted by Nicnoto, Friday, 10 September 2010 10:08:16 AM
So many of these discussion just come back to religious bigotry and the particular god that one happens to believe in or the "Holy Book" that you think was written by Him. It is all so surreal and absurd to me and is why I don't believe in any of it, or the proclamations of its own laws. After all, it has many such as slavery and murder that are considered obscene in today's society.
As most of the posters here suggest, If there is no victim, what is so terrible about two members of the same sex having affection for each other and manifesting it in a sexual manner? It doesn't appeal to me but they are perfect at liberty to indulge if they wish.
Posted by snake, Friday, 10 September 2010 10:10:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy