The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tainted by Association

Tainted by Association

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
Johnny Rotten:"[insert snide remark]"

More bum fluff from Johnny. Well done, you.

Are you sure you're not related to CJMorgan?
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 9:58:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Johnny/CJ, he's lost the debate so what does he have left? Snide sarcasm, that's all; as shown by his above immature post.

And thanks Foxy for your intelligent contributions.
Posted by TZ52HX, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 1:52:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TZ52HX:" "

Nope,nuthin' there.

Do try to get over your obsession with antiseptic, dear. It could never work.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 2:46:24 PM
Foxy, you're right about the coverage of Father's day. The mags covered it really well. Johnny R, yep I agree, what's all the squabbling about, we have both a Mothers Day and Fathers Day. Good onya!
Posted by TZ52HX, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 2:56:58 PM
So TZ52HX, you'd go along with the 'joke' too? - That few men would ever be likely to read an article about Fathers Day in women's magazines?

How clever, what a insensitive little backhander for all of those dads, eh? They are due for that, you reckon?

Good onya! (sic)
Posted by Cornflower, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 3:34:48 PM
Hey corny, I'm a guy and I read women's mags all the time. Lots of guys read women's mags, lot's of women read guy's mags. My better half reads my mags, her better half reads her mags.

Nice "spin" you have there though, in fact "crazy" spin; your reasoning is that because I mentioned that women's mags covered Fathers Day then that's an "insensitive backhander for all dads". Ummmmmmm corny, are you currently on weed? Sounds like it.
Posted by TZ52HX, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 5:13:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All