The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Human Rights and Equal Opportunity....again.

Human Rights and Equal Opportunity....again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Al

Hope you have resurrected your milo. :)

The foxes example was to ask what do we do for the rabbit in those circumstances. The foxes don't represent white people (they could be any group), but in that scenario they represent the majority.

White people aren't out there in the populace trying to be racist toward minorities for the most part.

My father got called a wog many times when he first emigrated to Australia, his English was poor but improved rapidly. He would be the first to say don't make a law banning such comments (for example), people for the most part can be trusted to know the difference between right and wrong over the 'nanny state' having to play mother.

I tend to agree for the most part, but can see a case for some protection in the worst of cases where racial villification is continuous, harrassing and constant with great negative impact on someone's life.
Posted by pelican, Saturday, 19 June 2010 1:08:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My father got called a wog many times when he first emigrated to Australia, his English was poor but improved rapidly. He would be the first to say don't make a law banning such comments

--

well there IS a "law" [ie legislation] to give your father relief from any discomfort, BUT he must make an APPLICATION to seek such relief.

That was NOT what the OP purported to winge about though. Like we all know that there is a tribunal/quango [formerly called Pru's Place] where one could plead a case under Racial Discrimination and Lonely Dog Act [or whatever it is called this month] AND if you like/dislike what the NON beak decided you can go to Federal Magistrate Court to get a REAL Chapter III beak to set it in concrete [or reverse it].

But it does NOT allow that Tribunal Registrar to hear about your father's complaint at the pub and INITIATE the action without your father even knowing.

THAT is what the RICAT does, and worse still it is done without rules of evidence and without recourse to a court [apart from being contrary to the Child Support Assess Act].

THAT goes further than the Spannish Inquisition and borders on Nazi dawn raids. For mine, I fought "the Yellow Peril" for democracy and not for anarchy.

and by a huge coincidence that is exactly what the Leading Case of Brandy was about, ie good old Harry Brandy of ATSIC calling another abo "an abo".
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Saturday, 19 June 2010 2:20:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles....so you DID actually look at the info ? good...that's progress.

Now.. just a simple question.

CHILDREN OF GOD... you would also be aware of their practice and approval of.... the very same thing which your 'on the quiet' examination of the 'information' I provided revealed.

Would you describe the exposure of such vile behavior and BELIEFS....to be 'COG-a-phobia' and "inciting fear hatred and loathing" of the COG ?

Just a reminder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69S2fI_GAzo&feature=related

Or...would you consider that something in the public interest?

Notice the reaction of the children when they realized what material the interviewer had! "oooooh..your not supposed to have that..it's supposed to be kept secret"

Well.. I don't care if it's the COG or Islam.. or Hinduims or Buddhism.... I believe it is in the public interest to be aware of such things.

BNP ? I don't need to check that stuff, the situation is way out of control and the simple 'fact' of such things as a 'Black' Police Association and a 'Muslim' Police Association are as racist as they come...and are inherently anti white...and are premised on the belief that 'white' Police are structurally racist rather than simply existing as human beings who happen to be white.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 20 June 2010 6:30:00 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BNP=KKK minus the funny bedsheets.

Both have the same political aims, both make the same phoney claim of being "white victims within their own societies" and both attract the same disgruntled, lunatic-fringe attention-seeking followers.

Anybody with an axe to grind about anything can find sympathetic support and understanding from this type of organisation.

Or maybe it's all just some sort of Marxist(?) plot to take over everything and everybody for some yet-to-be disclosed purpose.

Enjoy your paranoia. Faith may move mountains but the whip built the pyramids. Despite everything else, the white man is still the one holding that whip.
Posted by rache, Sunday, 20 June 2010 11:15:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Rache..the BNP is not a marxist plot.. but your cynicism about 'white' victims is a bit uninformed. If you had been keeping track of British social trends...court cases... police actions.. and government policy.. you would hesitate to be quite so forthcoming on that score.

Please let me know your thoughts on this rather striking headline?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

Why would 'labor' want to 'deliberately' dilute the traditional British identity?
Could it be for the simple issue of 'votes'and keeping power ?

Are you aware of this ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7473683/Union-behind-BA-strike-receives-18m-from-taxpayers-in-money-laundering-deal-with-Labour.html

Keep in mind..the Labor 'responsible action' in giving PS 18,000,000
to scumbag communist led union UNITE (I think Pericles is a secret member) for what ? "to improve management and training for its members."

THAT...when the Treasury official leaves a note for his incoming replacment "sorry there's no money left"
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/politics/article-23834716-george-osborne-names-june-22-as-emergency-budget-date.do

CORRUPTION.. the list of Labor Con Dem corruption reads like the who's who of wall street.. it's a disgrace.. would you defend them?

And you have the gaul to criticize the BNP ? :) come come... they left that 'national front' stuff behind just like Australian labour left their 'socialst' principles behind.

Labor and Conservatives have ZERO credibility.. the BNP does actually have some. UKIP might be worth consideration also.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Monday, 21 June 2010 7:45:19 AM
I'll ignore for the moment the arrogance and condescension dripping from your post, Boaz, and respond as if to a normal person.

>>Would you describe the exposure of such vile behavior and BELIEFS....to be 'COG-a-phobia' and "inciting fear hatred and loathing" of the COG ?<<

Not at all.

Children of God are a sect, and a fairly iffy one at that. I believe that exposing their weird lifestyle, especially where it could uncover criminal activity, is totally appropriate.

But once again, you are confusing yourself with the attempt to draw parallels with - I assume - Islam.

Your past behaviour suggests that you are attempting to equate the implications of paedophlia inherent in the COG video, with the "teachings" that you, personally, ascribe to Muslims.

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me, and tell me what your purpose really was.

What I see in the Children of God is just another cult.

A bunch of fringe-dwellers who - just as you do, Boaz - justify their actions on some unique and personal view of their religion. There are many of these, some harmless, some downright dangerous. And they exist at the edges of any religion, which they use to justify their actions.

In Australia, for example, we have a bunch who call themselves the Exclusive Brethren, who hold quite specific views about marriage, the status of women within marriage, mixing with "non-Brethren" etc. Probably in there as well is the instruction to inflict corporate punishment on young girls, who knows.

But I have to say that I am personally against sects of this type. Principally because they use religion to scare children into seeing life through their parents' distorted lens - as was clear from that video.

But unlike you, I am against them all, regardless of any particular religious affiliation.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 21 June 2010 9:39:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy