The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor breaks another promise when it is convenient.

Labor breaks another promise when it is convenient.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Come are we not laughing at the conservative spin here?
ROF laughing?
Shadow Minister now clutches on both hands to the claim his government was not the first to do this.
An admition Rudd too was not the first.
The intense anti Rudd campaign has some things in it I agree with, just maybe the mans ego blind sided him, too often.
He should have gone for DD election and fought for ETS.
He should have sold Peter Garret to a traveling Circus.
Or gone for a Sunday drive and dumped him by the roadside.
He should have taken Japan and its whaling to court 12 months ago.
BUT look please at what he faces.
Look closely at Abbott.
See the policy's Rudd, opposed to Abbott.
If we claim any understanding of how people vote why they vote, know this against Abbott Rudd is so far in front no doubt at all exists an ALP second term is assured.
Individual, Shadow Minister team Abbott, can I ever expect to see you in print telling the weaknesses of your mob?
GLASS houses know that one?
Are you pleased at the maternity windfall for high income earners?
Do you think returning to Howard Pacific solution is good for our country's international look?
Is Abbott's admission he lies ok with you?
Is it ok mad Julie Bishop is more disliked internally than externally?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 30 May 2010 7:14:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly:"Next term you must do better Kev."

Why not actually try to do OK this term? Does every Prime Mi9niater get one term to act like a complete hypocrite and incompetent before he has to "do better"? At least Abbott is honest enough to acknowledge that sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment that we wouldn't like to live with. Rudd just tells lies and pretends they're the truth.

Personally, I don't like Abbott, but if Rudd gets another term, I reckon my business won't survive it.
Posted by Antiseptic, Sunday, 30 May 2010 7:31:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BELLY and SHADOWMINISTER....

They are ALLLLL *scumbags* people... the only (thus far) honest pollies, it would seem.. are Family First :) ooh.. doncha love that.

But..give em a bit of power..and time would tell.

SOLUTION.. it is not either of the major parties..they are only using the right words for their mass constituencies for ONE reason..and that is 'MONEY MONEY MONEY and (oh..2 words) POWER POWER POWER.

Why do they want 'POWER' ?:) so they can get more MONEY!
What do they do with MONEY? spend it to get more POWER!

The solution is INDEPENDANTS to keep those other bastards REALLY honest.

Australia..I can now reveal :) I have tracked down some of the insidious networks of capitaltists masquerading as LABOR people.. those whose political lives depend on 'MASS' appeal to the working class, which means 'Broad sloguns'.. LIKE.

"Better Health"
"More Jobs"
"More services"
"Improved this"
"Improved that"

When they REALLY mean.. "Keep me in power so my corporate/political network can continue bleeding the taxpayer for every capitalist cent I can bleed it for.

For those interested.. see if you can see a *connection* between ME (My nick and nicks status) and 'Smart Meters' ...it's a most interesting journey.

GOLDMAN SACHS
AL GORE
DAVID BLOOD (Generation Invesemtent Management/CCX)
CAMERON O'RIELLY
DEMOCTRATIC PARTY
LABOR PARTY
CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE (CCX)
CLIMATE EXHANGE (just bought out CCX)
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
LANDIS and GYR
BOB CARR
ENVEX
PETER BATCHELOR (Energy Minister)

Now this would be verrrrrry INteresting :)
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 30 May 2010 10:04:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
and you skeptics think I came here to whack mozzies ? :) joke time extrordinaire.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 30 May 2010 10:05:31 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not just to whack mozzies, Boaz. You appear to have extended your repertoire in your absence to include some amorphous conspiracy theory about which you keep on making dire hints, but provide absolutely no detail.

I can't wait for when you do. Loopy conspiracy theories are very entertaining.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 30 May 2010 10:30:59 AM
Boazy do you think that post looks ok?
Caps screaming and such.
Has anyone else noticed the feminine hands on hip type of speech?
Face it anti Rudd is home in the stable, not bravado just understanding he is by far the better choice.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 30 May 2010 2:41:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy