The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Insulation Bungle, Labor and the Unions

Insulation Bungle, Labor and the Unions

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Well belly doesnt like the truth, just running around blurting out a load of bull.

So was the fire a crime
lets see,
car filled with containers of petrol
car driven into CFMEU office
car set alight

How stupid of me how could this be a crime

Belly was the victim who drove this car wrong it is the CFMEU i dont know maybe you know was he.

I dont need a coffe you are really starting to act like rudd, lots of talk but no substance, no answers to questions

Labor party policy
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 15 May 2010 5:54:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
tapp writing very slowly so you can understand.
The fire in the CFMEU office was a crime.
My question remains, I am sure you know no more than me,it took place.
Yet three posts ago, your posts, you hurled it in to and anti union rant.
As what? evidence? what bought you to take a news paper headline and use it to defame.
I am not a member nore would I EVER be of that union.
Now and again some one who has not seen your full history of silliness come to your support.
I could write and truly believe, one hundred pages of union faults.
A thousand about Labor faults.
But ten volumes about bad bosses.
A lifetime of reading about Conservatives faults indeed crimes against working class Australians.
I know my side is not issued with halos, indeed brains even for some.
You however rant and miss use information, you have no party affiliations other than The Australian Peoples Party yet can not get enough members to see it live.
And while all that is fact you preach to us that those who think following a party are blind?
I only come back to your threads to keep you happy, note you no longer offend me, I understand you need your hobby horse but consider your thought that it is me who is bogged down in thoughts others never will share.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 May 2010 8:38:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly
still going on
I have no affiliations.
I am here to stand and fight . and represent the people not a political party.
Something you do not like.

What defame Combet that would be hard, he gives so much.

His girlfried
disregarding the people in Charlton
These are facts

The greatest moral challange even from Combet regarding the enviroment, but no rolled over
No Double Dissolusion election
I can post links even though you know these are facts.

Since the labor party are not concerned with polls rudd the dudd should be pm again just for belly as belly says he will be gloating.

Stange the people should come first not last.

Taking money from aged care
child care
nurses

But dont you worry or every one else me rudd will take and put into my own department.

And you want people to vote for this party again.

Rollover
do as your told
please sir can i have some more
We are happy to happy for labor waste money
We the taxpayers want to pay of this money even though from wasted and dangers policy

Please sir can i have some more
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 16 May 2010 12:17:06 PM
Hard to sift that lot tapp, can I ask this?
TAPP is it not true it stands for The Australian Peoples Party?
Do you still have a Web page for that group?
Are you still running TAPP?
no affiliations?
Tapp if you enjoy your posting, your verbal tennis, it can be much better .
Get a racket with strings in it.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 May 2010 2:44:56 PM
TAPP Stand for independent nothing more
do i have a web page no

amm i running a party no

It is quite obvious you havnt been listening for a long time now

I am an independent
i am running and standing up for the people
so they can have somebody in government to represent them

I post here to post issues and concerns that others dont

i will fight and i will not be silenced
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 16 May 2010 3:11:08 PM
OK except that The Australian Peoples Party no longer exists, and you no longer sell it in a web page.
It once lived, you ran it, and had a web page.
As an independent in a very safe Labor seat, with a candidate parachuted in, you got 2.500 votes, from position one in the race.
Given the candidate has settled in running, is popular and hard working, in fact a star in this government, you will not maintain that vote.
So who do you represent? from about 5th spot in total votes do you claim to be the seats alternative?
Tapp once you filled me with rage, so often throwing half truths or nothing more than empty paper bags at others.
I note yet again three posts up you casually hurl a line about Greg's wife into the air, its in you to do that.
What did you infer? why? how could any one think the bloke has something to hide.
Yes I said I would never answer you again, but here in this thread others climbed aboard your boat.
So I came to rebut your claims.
I bloke know you may well too at some level your thoughts are unfocused your facts disjointed and your ideas? remote from reality.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 17 May 2010 6:11:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy