The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Multicultural Diversity Statement threatens free speech

Multicultural Diversity Statement threatens free speech

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forums/24615-post2.html
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 5 May 2010 1:09:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
Someone has actually done a numerical comparison of abortion killings by "Christians" to terrorist killings by Islamists and arrived at a comparison rate of 45,000:1.
I haven't checked their math but it sounds like random chance to me, I'm sure you'll agree.
The good news is that you may be eligible for a prize, like Finnish academic Tuula Sakaranaho:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Dhimwits.htm
Posted by Proxy, Thursday, 6 May 2010 8:10:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Posted by Proxy, Monday, 3 May 2010 7:42:49 PM
The peaceful verses were written during Mohammed's Meccan period, before he attained military power.
The bellicose verses were written during Mohammed's Medinan period, after he attained military power.
The bellicose verses abrogate the peaceful verses.
This means, doctrinally, that the peaceful (earlier) verses are meaningless because the bellicose (later) ones contradict them.

There is a difference of interpretation in the Christian and Moslem translations of the book of Moses. The Christians translate a commandment as, thou shall not kill. The Koran translates it as, thou shall not kill unjustly. Not too small a point of difference in the understanding of the premise of the faith and the power vested in people by god in Islam as opposed to Christianity.

The difference is theologically substantial, but minimizes on a practical application basis given that Christians seem to practice the Moslem interpretation.

Proxy to address the enclave issue I have lived overseas for an extended period and I always sought to move into an Aussie enclave, it's a natural inclination we have towards security, physical and emotional. Since the first immigration wave of the 50's we have had, Little Italy, Little Athens, Little Serbia and Croatia, etc in formerly Anglo Saxon suburbs. The difference between the immigration wave of predominantly non Europeans in the 70's in my observation is that the European immigrants assimilated quicker, and the next generation dispersed into the wider suburbs. Whereas the more culturally dis similar immigrants of the 70's moved into one suburb and the subsequent generation moved into adjoining suburbs, producing an enclave and microcosm of their home society. It is an issue, not a racist issue but an assimilation issue.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 10 May 2010 10:14:28 AM
sonofgloin,
<<It is an issue, not a racist issue but an assimilation issue.>>
It is an Islamic issue
and Islam is not a race.
Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who worked with juvenile Muslim prisoners.
Two thirds of juvenile prisoners in Denmark are Muslim immigrants.
"Discrimination!" cries the left.
But Sennels examines the "cultural" reasons why they are there.
He is "completely convinced that Muslim integration will never happen to the necessary extent" for reasons explained in the linked interview:
http://frontpagemag.com/2010/05/05/among-criminal-muslims/
The 750+ Sensitive Urban Zones in France, as identified by French authorities are further testament to this unfortunate reality:
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2006/11/the-751-no-go-zones-of-france
This process is already happening in Australia,
as it is in Rotterdam, Malmo, etc, etc.
It will only get worse.
As it has in Rotterdam, Malmo, etc, etc.
And if you think assimilation is the issue, try convincing the multicultural left.
Assimilation is forcing them to lose their cultural identity and adopting our mores and we can't have that can we?
Because their culture is equal to, nay better than, ours!
Assimilation is racist!
Posted by Proxy, Monday, 10 May 2010 4:25:33 PM
Yes, it's the end of life as you know it, Proxy/KMB/HermanYutic et al.

Time to morph into yet another hateful clone.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 10 May 2010 4:46:02 PM
CJ Morgan,
It is interesting that you are never able to refute what I say with contradicting evidence.
I guess that would go beyond the scope of being a "progressive".
Even so, I hope you are spared the beheadings that await all infidels,
as mandated in the Koran:
"“Remember your Lord inspired the angels with the message: “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them“" Sura 8:12
Daniel Pearl et al. weren't so lucky:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsgspDyTxDc
Posted by Proxy, Monday, 10 May 2010 5:23:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy