The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has yet another climate/weather theory

Has yet another climate/weather theory

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Yep, words of wisdom SevFrac :)

Two problems ... politicians and a fickle electorate.
Posted by qanda, Friday, 5 March 2010 2:54:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rusty

You go on believing your pseudo science frauds. If you live in Brisbane you can empty out the bottles of water stored in the fridge just in case 'climate change' really has got settled science. Keep reading those books that deny the obvious and hopefully you won't discriminate to much about our first people. Oh that's right evolutionist had to change that bit to. Cheers.
Posted by runner, Friday, 5 March 2010 3:17:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Make that three ... religious zealots as well :(
Posted by qanda, Friday, 5 March 2010 3:34:16 PM
qanda

If Runner wants to consistently prove not only that he is a religious extremist, but deliberately ignorant in spite of the wealth of information that is only a mouse-click away, who are we to burst his bubble?

Just wish he'd stop with the ad hominems - not very Christian.
Posted by Severin, Friday, 5 March 2010 3:43:55 PM
Dear Rusty,
There is more evidence in existance today on our high priest then on any other subject or person that has ever existed in the total history of the world. Just because in your opinion it can't be true doesn't change anything. Yesterday I listened to Noel Pearson talking about a donkey, a carrot, and a stick. To understand what he was talking about you had to have an open mind so I don't think you would have got it. Something I learned along the road is that there are many ways to skin a cat and if you are open minded you can always learn something but if the science is fixed you will never enjoy the benefits of new discoveries. As I said before an expert is a drip under pressure.
Posted by Richie 10, Friday, 5 March 2010 4:06:26 PM
Nuclear power will/must play a part in cleaner energy.
Labor, my Labor, should ask its voters not chringe at the thought of greens preferences going.
Not worth the effort but runner my old china plate?
Are you aware your rants are unchristian?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 5 March 2010 4:45:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy