The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has Rudd simply lost the plot!

Has Rudd simply lost the plot!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Belly, for some reason you are obsessed with the forth comming election.

I have little doubt the libs can win, however, I do think that Krudd is trying very hard to loose.

At present we export approx 80% of the food we produce. That means there is 20% left to feed the masses and, 80% that generates income that is required for us to survive. The word 'survive' is appropriate I think, however, Prosper would be more pleasing.

Now assumming we increase our population by 60%, that means we also need to increase production by 60%, otherwise there is a real inbalance.

Now with our dwindling farmland, dwidling water supply and our half cocked plans to reduce carbon outputs.

Please explain how on earth we are going to achieve this and stay competetive with nations that have not signed the kyoto agreement or agreed to emmisions cuts ?

Now as for my toppic, it has nothing to do with the failings of the Rudd government, rather, it has to do with how he can think we can sustain a population increase of 60% (many non english speaking) and be a world front runner on emmisions reduction.

From the words of Pauline; "please explain"?

If this guy was in business he would be broke!
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 28 January 2010 9:38:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Let us get back to basics rechtub.
the fact we EXPORT 80% of our food is commerce in action, good, trade, welcome to those who grow it.
And obsessed, bloke too many early mornings opening that shop.
Again and again you get into Rudd claim he is a lost sol and about to fall over.
no he has already won the next election, increased majority.
Do you bet on horses?
I love it and grab a paper first thing to look at tomorrow.
Read the form bloke, not your own opinions get the good oil, see what the owners trainers jockeys form followers and expert say.
Look the horses over see are they breathing well.
Backing Abbott is like having a few bob on the clerk of the course to win and the ambo driver to run second.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 29 January 2010 4:16:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We all sooner of later get a plot if we don’t decide to go up in smoke. However while we are alive we ought to be treated with a bit of respect. My beef with Kevin is that he still subscribes to the philosophy, even though he is a Christian, that the government is entitled to legislate over living breathing human beings, as if the State were their father and mother. This is the communist manifesto, and is a lingering legacy of 70 years of the Soviet Union. While it was a very powerful rogue State, it paid for lots of subversives to study in Moscow, and it influenced the Prime Ministers of Australia from Bob Menzies onwards.

Living breathing people are entitled to a living breathing court, ( note the lack of capital letters) in which the soul less corporation, the State must take them to rip them off. This of course is not possible in a court, with living breathing human beings in it as judges. ( NB the lack of capitals). These are the words of the Constitution. In S 79 Constitution the words court and judges are uncapitalised and judges is plural.

If KR lost the plot he lost it a long time ago. Probably when he was learning Chinese. The Chinese have had the corporate State forever, and no Chinese person has ever been anything but a child of mother China, until they leave. Even then they were keen to die there. Not so those who have made themselves Australian Christians.

Since before he was elected I have been writing to KR pointing this out in good faith. That is never illegal here, and some of us ( plenty of doubters) thought he would listen, but so far his ears are not working, and we still have nine separate countries governing twenty two million people. Most of us have two governments, One State and One Federal. This is not the deal done in 1900. Perhaps that red headed woman, who terrified Tony Abbott was right, and he is prepared to admit we need One Nation.
Posted by Peter Vexatious, Friday, 29 January 2010 4:49:36 AM
When politics got turned on its head in 1998 by a woman from Ipswich, the very roots of the two party system were shaken and stirred. The Centre of Politics polarized, and eleven seats in Queensland voted to shift from Labor and National to One Nation. Many seats just hung on by a thread, but systematic denigration of some policies eventually destroyed the Party, but not the want. The want for One Nation, instead of the United Republics of Australia is still out there, and we the Christian Centre, who have always controlled government, when we have had a choice, want a United Nation.

When John Curtin saw we needed a United Nation, he was elected easily. Ben Chiffley also was elected but he wanted to go too far too soon, so Ming got in. When Ming got in we still had an independent High Court. He thought we needed to ban the Communist Party, and failed because of the High Court. He fixed it in 1953, by insisting on Rules of Court to destroy Australian Unity. Only after sustained public outcry would the High Court accept anything after 1953, unless the Government brought it on.

In 2004, in the worst example of public servant obsequiousness, the High Court was allowed to make itself irrelevant, and is still so. It took the one unifying aspect of its existence off its process. That Aspect was the Crown. It is worse than the Exclusive Brethren, it is a government boot licker. The High Court Rules 2004 are illegal and KR knows this.

Beware KR. Despite the rusted on, well meaning people like Belly, only 51% of Australians can consign you to history. We want One Nation. We want these State based mongrels put in their place. Mongrels who want to imprison without a jury trial, for unpaid fines. Mongrels who harass single mums for money, when they are on Centrelink. Victoria is seething with resentment, and Victoria was the push for Federation into One Nation.

My political antennae tell me we are ready for a Hansonite, to unite the Nation without racism
Posted by Peter Vexatious, Friday, 29 January 2010 5:14:29 AM
Well done belly you have avoided yet another issue.

Just how are we going to manage to sustain the projected 60% increase and, minimise our carbon output and, remain competetive?

Please explain this to me.

ps. I may have missled you with regards to abbott. I don't think he can win, but I do think labor can loose. Esspecially if rud continues to dig holes.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 29 January 2010 7:17:12 PM
I see a group in this crows council.
Quite a few sitting on a fence smirking and saying how much they will give it to Belly after they win this election.
Yet I seem of late, a challenge exists between me and one other,to be the only one to go on record an increased majority to Rudd.
WHY.
Most Australians Say so, in the polls.
Abbott is still always will be, himself no leader.
Conservatives not unlike American republicans are very much in the minority, few remember that.
A true Liberal team is not standing for election,the winners, for a time, of an internal war are.
Much, look truely, of the anti Rudd anti Obama stuff is a lie.
I challenge yet again those who think Abbott is your trump card to say so here in this forum.
You have amo, climate change is concerning many, the foolish mistakes and miss information, the lies see some unsure.
Green insistence on wanting much more radical outcomes than a majority will except or no out come has splintered the forces of change.
But Kevin Rudd will win, Tony Abbott will fail, he must to start rebuilding the conservatives.
Put your reasons, your answers to my views on record so after the election it will be clear.
Who got it right
conceit? no just a firm understanding, we each must look at issues not personal wants and wishes if we find our selves in a minority we must understand that, I defended Latham once it became clear he was a fake.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 January 2010 5:26:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy