The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has Rudd simply lost the plot!

Has Rudd simply lost the plot!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Most of the posts do not deserve an answer, you PV from within the Liberal movement know better.
The thread draws support from,commited Liberals.
Is there any room for reality here.
I have taken the stick to Rudd on his weakness in Japanese whaling, and other issues, yet he will, without doubt, win an increased majority.
Now why is that?
It is because so far the only policy your mob have is stalling and stopping legislation.
Now take me on if you are brave enough to say I am wrong, even that an increased majority is not a chance but you will fail.
As for being a one term government?
Without a return to Liberalism, not Howard's brand, it will be after 3 terms at least for Rudd.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 January 2010 7:27:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
The labor heavy education outfit will make sure that Rudd wins again. Hopefully though after that, education will once again produce thinkers rather than followers.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 26 January 2010 7:49:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly is too welded to his form of enslavement.It is all about tribal alleigience like the Tutsis and Hutus in Africa.The union movement have found a secure little niche in which they are unaccountable and will not upset the conventional system of Goverance for fear of a logical outcome.The union movement like our Govts exist for their own gratification.Neither of them serve the people.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 26 January 2010 10:07:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So much hand-wringing and despair - surely the Apocalypse is upon us and Rudd is the AntiChrist!

Behind all the bitching and moaning, do you really think things would really be "better" under the Libs or just "different"?

Political criticism and grandstanding is just gainsaying and offering up hypothetical alternatives at best.

Look at the all complete turn-arounds in opposition policy done only to cash in on the chance of possible votes.

This whining will go on for another 3 years or so and then we all change places and it starts all over again.

Nobody ever raised a statue to a critic.

How about suggesting some real solutions for a change.
Posted by rache, Tuesday, 26 January 2010 11:51:54 PM
Individual/arjay here I challenge you both,,,to think.
To use your education to remember you both are not especially gifted.
Arjay,, again infers I am welded on to every word and act of my party.
That given arjays commitment to every conspiracy theory truly insults me.
Individual? that old herring that old flogging with a roster feather.
If you do not agree with me you are both wrong and ill informed thing.
Education is wasted on so very many.
It is open minded open hearted thought that makes us grow and learn.
No one who has read my posts can think of me as educated, I have grave doubts about some who are.
With no doubt ,No fear, I have taken the stick to my party and yes some in the union movement I love.
My post history is far more balanced than both posters, arjay your insults here tell me you have no answers, both refused my challenge, increased majority.
UNION arjay? the very basis for people movements world wide the reason we have a thing called lifestyle, better health care than America.
No Rudd hasn't lost the plot
he has not lost an election.
He has not lost the voters.
I challenge my opponents in this verbal tennis match to first find a racket with strings before stepping onto the court.
best get one about 5 meters wide your return needs attention.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 5:07:46 AM
It is always easy to make assertions when you have a limited exposure to the hurly burly of life, and are buried quietly in the wilds of Northern New South Wales. I am not a rusted on Liberal. In fact the last two elections I voted Labor, because as a Christian I could not countenance the blatant abuse of human rights, in its last two terms that the Liberal Party was legislating into illegal but un-challengeable law.

Unfortunately the Labor Party federally is still committed to abuse of human rights, and unwilling to stop such abuse by the States. The culprits are the 30 lawyers in the Labor Party in the House of Representatives, and a few in the senate. Human rights abuses are possible because the Australian Federal Police are a lazy bunch of fellows and girls, and have not taken seriously their commission, in S 8 of the Australian Federal Police Act 1979 to execute and maintain the laws of the Commonwealth.

You could feel the relief in the Christian community when Howard was eventually defeated. If you have a good memory you will know that Latham was leading by the same margin as Rudd just seven weeks out from the 2004 election. He came out and said he was an atheist, and the Christians fell away, and in compulsory voting shifted camp back to the devil they knew.

Systematic abuse of human rights is still the policy of State Governments. Human rights are set out in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. The Parliament of the Commonwealth legislated this into law, but the saboteurs of the Rudd Government, the white ants of his integrity, like Robert McClelland and his mate Father Frank Brennan, insist it is not law. They are doing everything they can to stop Rudd being an effective leader.

The core of the problem is the belief that human beings are corporations, and as children of the Parliament created by the Parliament are subject without redress to whatever laws the Parliament may choose to make. I just wish Kevin would wake up.
Posted by Peter Vexatious, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 8:58:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy