The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. 40
  13. ...
  14. 42
  15. 43
  16. 44
  17. All
Of course, Pericles' response is as what we all have come to expect and greatly appreciate from the model citizen of the New World Order that he has shown himself to be.

Only those of us with delusional, conspiracist mindsets would notice, in the first place, let alone draw the attention of others to the fact that, as reported by the media (http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/829.html) at the time, two additional bombs, of which we have never heard of since, were discovered and defused within the Alfred P. Murrah building.

If the newsmedia and the US government see no good reason to mention this fact ever again, then they no doubt have very good reasons not too.

Clearly, thinking too much about this, can lead our minds in all sorts of dangerous uncharted directions that no good citizen of the New World Order would want their minds to go as Pericles has rightly pointed out.
Posted by daggett, Thursday, 22 April 2010 9:18:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Or maybe - just maybe - they were mistaken, daggett.

>>as reported by the media at the time, two additional bombs, of which we have never heard of since, were discovered and defused within the Alfred P. Murrah building.<<

Hey, it was a busy day in downtown Oklahoma City. Information was coming into the newsroom from all different directions, not all of it was necessarily exhaustively checked.

If you were a reporter on the ground, and you heard someone say "there's another bomb!", would you a) go into the building to check it for yourself, then call in to the newsroom, b) find an official whom you could personally identify (i.e. not just someone who looks important) and check the story with them, then call the newsroom or c) call the newsroom anyway and sort out the detail later?

Are you of the view that simply because something is broadcast on the TV News, it must be factual and actual?

Or do you hold the view that sometimes they broadcast items before they are fully checked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZffvS0yDo

>>If the newsmedia and the US government see no good reason to mention this fact ever again, then they no doubt have very good reasons not too.<<

It's pretty easy to understand why the newsmedia would not pursue the story, if it turned out to be a dead end.

But why would the government be concerned?

They would have worked out that two bombs that were "bigger than the first" couldn't possibly be covered up. They would have known they would inevitably be discovered, and have someone ready to be blamed for them.

Don't you think?
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 22 April 2010 9:49:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, thank goodness Pericles has cleared up that little misunderstanding for the rest of us.

It would appear that various witnesses and bomb disposal experts who reported the discovery of the two additional, reportedly larger bombs were all completely mistaken, no doubt as a result of shock, grief and trauma, just as were all those eyewitnesses see, who reported explosions, including explosions seemingly timed in rapid succession on September 11, 2001.

Unfortunately, it would seem that at least 4 different news services, Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating and terrorism expert, Dr. Randall Heather were all taken in by this misunderstanding.

How silly was Dr. Heather to state:

"It's a great stroke of luck that we actually have the de-fused bombs. It's through the bomb material that we will be able to track down who committed the atrocity."

... when, as we all know (similar to what we know about the assassination of JFK and 9/11) the crime had already been fully solved?

Just as well all of this was so quietly forgotten by the newsmedia and and that we were not troubled any further (until, briefly, but unfortunately, just now) by these misunderstandings.

---

Please let me know if you would like me to be a referee when you apply for that job, in the New World Order's Ministry of Truth, Pericles.
Posted by daggett, Thursday, 22 April 2010 10:34:24 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Always glad to be of assistance, daggett, you know that.

>>Well, thank goodness Pericles has cleared up that little misunderstanding for the rest of us.<<

Anything else that is bothering you, please let us all know, won't you.

You know you can't help yourself.

Chk chk boom!
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 22 April 2010 11:54:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It occurred to me that Pericles might possibly have thought that I intended my last post to be ironic.

Thankfully, that fear has been laid to rest.
Posted by daggett, Friday, 23 April 2010 12:15:01 AM
Your last post, daggett?

>>It occurred to me that Pericles might possibly have thought that I intended my last post to be ironic.<<

Let me know when it will be, and I will make sure I don't mistakenly read into it any irony.

Chk chk boom!
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 23 April 2010 3:55:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. 40