The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39
  13. ...
  14. 42
  15. 43
  16. 44
  17. All
It may be my imagination, daggett, but you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time telling me that I am dishonest.

>>The motive for 9/11 was obvious and Pericles is being extremely dishonest in pretending not to know what it was<<

>>If Pericles was honest, he would acknowledge that well over half of my posts are my own words and not pasted from elsewhere.<<

>>[Pericles] persists in peddling this and other lies on this forum<<

>>Pericles repeats his lie ad infinitum that I have not provided a motive for the US Government itself to have committed 9/11.<<

>>Either Pericles is a complete moron, or he is a lying hypocrite.<<

Or that I am "ranting"

>>Pericles rants incoherently<<

>>Pericles latest rant is an attempt to gloss over that fact. This is what President Wilson wrote: "There's a power so organised, so subtle, so pervasive, so interlocked, that you had better not speak above your breath when you speak in condemnation of it."<<

Oh, there's that misinformation again.

And of course, that I am part of the conspiracy against you:

>>those three model citizens of the New World Order, Pericles, PynchMe and Christopher...<<

Fortunately (to use a favourite expression of yours) "Pericles refuses" to play trade-an-insult with you daggett.

>>but that was not a bridge I was interested in crossing until Pericles forced me to.<<

Oh the sheer power, to force you to do my bidding. It quite makes me dizzy.

Have a great, paranoia-free day.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 12:52:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, it would seem that all that Pericles is able to come up with in response to my most recent two posts is to complain about what I have written about him.

I will leave it to others to judge whether or not:

1. What I have said of Pericles is less complementary than what he has said of me; and

2. What I have said of Pericles is justified.
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 2:36:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not complaining, daggett.

>>all that Pericles is able to come up with in response to my most recent two posts is to complain about what I have written about him.<<

Just observing.

As always.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 3:41:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah, Pericles.

Whatever.
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 4:00:20 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From BrassCheckTV re Oklahoma City bombing of 1995:

Yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Few people were interested in getting into the details of what really happened and the government's cover story was sold hook, line and sinker.

This is what actually happened that terrible day (and it's just the tip of the iceberg.)

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/829.html

Also from BrassCheckTV:

The devil is in the details.

Simple physics shows that the government cover story about what happened in Oklahoma City is impossible.

So what actually did the damage?

Here's the answer from two people who know advanced munitions.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/407.html
Posted by daggett, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:53:10 AM
You just love this stuff, don't you, daggett?

So, tell us, did this just suddenly come to your attention, or have you believed all along that it was a conspiracy hatched between George Bush and Condoleeza Rice? Oh, sorry, I meant Bin Laden and Dick Cheney - no, correction, Bill Clinton and Janet Reno?

Who holds the smoking gun this time daggett?

And was it the elevator men who planted those "even bigger" bombs inside the building without anyone noticing?

Why didn't they find any nanothermite in the rubble? Highly mysterious.

Spotting easily-explained inconsistencies and blowing them up (sorry!) into a plot against the people of America is obviously your hobby, daggett, and would appear to consume the majority of your waking hours. Do you not have a social life? I'm sure you do of course, but - do you talk about government conspiracies all the time, as you do here on this forum?

So, to cut quickly to the questions that you know will be asked...

By what means were the bombings actually perpetrated? You have a number of different "theories" at your disposal. Pick one.

What was the motive behind your version (presumably that secret cabal of international banksters at work again), and how did they actually gain from the murder of more fellow-citizens?

And who afforded them the opportunity? Was Bill Clinton's brother running the building security, perhaps, turning their heads away to allow the bombs to be planted?

Who paid them? How much, each?

As you - so rightly - say, the devil is in the detail.

But perhaps I am barking up the wrong tree entirely, and you don't have the slightest notion. You just enjoy the copy'n'paste, is that it?

Your adoring public awaits your response.

As always.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 22 April 2010 8:48:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39