The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > the guy that shot everyone at the texas army base is a muslim

the guy that shot everyone at the texas army base is a muslim

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
well what a weird world we live in. Much of the left press seems more concerned now for the murderer than the murderers families. They just can't accept that in the human heart is murder as shown by so easy we kill the unborn. He must have been teased, he must have been bullied, he must have been discriminated against, he must actually be the victim. Those evil white and black soldiers are to blame. How sick that our secular god deniers can't simply see that this man did evil because he his prophet was also evil. Talk about not getting it.
Posted by runner, Monday, 9 November 2009 5:59:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The "unborn" runner, what has that got to do with the price of apples in Madagascar?

Ok everybody - if you want to know the real culprit ... climate change! I'm out here!!
Posted by Q&A, Monday, 9 November 2009 6:32:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner <"How sick that our secular god deniers can't simply see that this man did evil because he his prophet was also evil. Talk about not getting it."

No Runner, you are the one who doesn't get it. Any of the Gods or prophets from any number of religions could also be said to be evil because of what their followers have done.

We only have to look at the relatively recent bombings in Northern Ireland and England, as the Catholics and Protestants fought with each other.

The Christian God apparently is just as able to allow miscarriages (natural abortions) to happen to their female followers, as the women who suffer them in any other faith. Religion can be very evil indeed.
Posted by suzeonline, Monday, 9 November 2009 6:39:26 PM
There is a lot more information here about this guy.

To make a proper judgment you need all the facts, i doubt we will ever know all the facts...I think the army is probably to blame for not recognizing that this guy was becoming a risk, to himself and others. He wanted to get out of the army. Doesn't seem like the guy was a radical terrorist, but he was definitely affected by his religious beliefs and how that conflicted with his job in the military and the war on terror....and his upcoming deployment to Iraq.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/us/09reconstruct.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&hp
Posted by trikkerdee, Monday, 9 November 2009 7:13:49 PM
"i repeat, the solution is to empower women, preferably with a legislature rather than a bullet,
and empowerment begins at home.

an equal rights republic has already been discussed at length on this site "
Posted by whistler, Monday, 9 November 2009 4:57:46 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Whistler. I'm just glad that female supervision has finally come to the decision to empower me to return peacefully to my new 'home' at last and I won't have to be here to suffer the next republic referendum, nor the outcomes that I'd have to agree will be quite a surety now that most of us Australians with long memories are either dead or gone abroad.

I hope that soon these patriarchal supervisors will come to their senses and legalise guns for women so that you can put your bullets to good use.

Thanks for your encouragement and happy shooting.
Posted by Seano, Monday, 9 November 2009 7:30:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Q&A,
Where are you when we need you?
If Seano's talk of happy shooting and putting bullets to good use isn't hate speech and inciting to violence then I don't know what is.
But before we jump to any conclusions we need to ask a few questions:
Was there a politically incorrect motive involved?
Apparently not.
Do the proposed victims belong to a protected class based on ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation?
That does not appear to be the case.
Sorry to bother you Q&A.
Go for it Whistler!
Posted by HermanYutic, Monday, 9 November 2009 7:50:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All