The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > the guy that shot everyone at the texas army base is a muslim

the guy that shot everyone at the texas army base is a muslim

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All
There are now too many muslims in australia which will end up dangerous. The Tamils on the ship are not refugees The have lived in Indonesia for 5 years and had a place that is only 49 km away that would have been great for them and welcome them Tamil Naru
Posted by glentryst, Friday, 6 November 2009 4:25:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do not normally comment on threads this early in their posting, if at all. However, in this case I feel it is different. I have approved this post because this discussion will be happening, whether it happens on reputable sites like ours, or not. In which case it is important that the discussion occur in the open. I also acknowledge that it could well be explosive.

I do not see a connection between the shooting in the US and the Tamils who are trying to come here. Only 6% of Tamils are Muslim so I am not sure how Glen is so sure these Tamils are Mulslims. And even if they were, it is an extremely long bow to draw to suggest that they represent a security threat if they are accepted as refugees.

I'm not sure that I even see a connection between Islam and the shooting in the US.

I think that Islam does have a problem with violence, but I don't think that this can be used to characterise individual Muslims, but happy for the debate to be had.
Posted by GrahamY, Friday, 6 November 2009 4:51:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wish I was in Tamil Naru too, if I could afford it. I suspect that there maybe too many atheists in Australia, although I have very little knowledge of Islam at my young age of only 41, having studied more Buddhist, Christian and Hindu elememts of human understanding of the higher echelons of the planet.

What do you suppose we should do with all these atheists, or as you suggest Muslims? Pen or sword?
Posted by Seano, Friday, 6 November 2009 4:54:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
glentryst

Welcome back? Polycarp?

And Hitler was a Christian and Shimisu is my dog So?

As for the Tamils are from Indonesia where are your sources show them and perhaps we have a conversation.

GY

Sorry I don't believe its a long bow more big brown stained paddle.
Posted by examinator, Friday, 6 November 2009 5:27:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I was feeling a bit the same way until 12mths ago until I realised that the war on terror was a ruse for the US Corporate/Govt to invade oil rich Muslim Nations and take their oil.

We have demonised a lot of good Muslims and thus have created real terrorists that do hate us.I don't like any any facists whether they be corporate or religious.We reap what we sew.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 6 November 2009 6:05:43 PM
Shows what happens when you bully someone who has guns.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 6 November 2009 6:15:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy