The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Carbon Tax/Derivative Scam

The Carbon Tax/Derivative Scam

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
A carbon tax will not reduce the even the acceleration of carbon emitions,let alone reduce CO2 levels.It will not only be a tax but also a derivative traded as carbon credits,just like all the other Ponzi pyramid schemes,it will push ordinary folk into poverty.

If carbon is so obiviously a poison,then leave it in the ground.No: they want to mine increasing amounts of it,so they can have their taxes and a new derivative market.

The Chinese and Indians will not fall for it.We will increasingly lose industry and employment to them.Why should Australia be the guinea pig in a concept that is so obiviously flawed?

I have a challenge for Kevin Rudd.If he is going to push ahead with this tax,then ALL the proceeds should go towards developing clean energy technologies and giving solar power all residents.

Watch them cough and splutter at this suggestion,since the elites will not then benefit.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 10 October 2009 1:18:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ajay,
like it or not (I don't) economics are at play here there will be a reduction in tax take or an increase in demand on expenditure.
You change the world economics And I'll agree with your challenge as being reasoned.

Nothing is ever that simple with 6.something billion people all demanding something.

Old saying..."if it's that simple somebody would have done it already however if it looks too simple it probably is." Wofe
Posted by examinator, Sunday, 11 October 2009 5:19:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There was an interview on TV with the manager of a carbon credits
trading company in Sydney.
He was very pleased to tell us how we will be able to trade in
futures and derivatives and have all that money making fun with
the indulgences.

The Russians I am sure will be in there to make another killing, but
this time out of us instead of the Europeans.

Will they never learn.

All this while the worry about the wrong problem.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 12 October 2009 12:23:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,I lament at how stupid the West has become.The majority of our pop is entertained by delusions of achieving hollywood glamour.We have no concept of what is real.I've read numbers of $125 trillion of total debt.Every person in the USA in debt to the tune of $485,000.00

Soon the US $ will totally collapse and then the serious monetary collapse will destroy more real jobs and productivity.We are looking at possible anarchy.How do we stop it?
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 12 October 2009 8:59:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Arjay, I am afraid you are right, the US$ will fall.
Already there is a quiet scramble to get out of the US$ by China and
the OPEC countries.
I had not realised that the per head debt had got that high in the US.
Is our debt around $2000 per head ? Big difference.

The problem will become very much worse as they need to spend very
big money to change their energy source to renewables in many different
forms. That is going to cost really big money which they may not have,
except by printing it.
China has tied up so much oil and natural gas on long term contracts
that US will wake up one day and not be able to buy what they need.
We will just be scrambling for the dregs.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 13 October 2009 7:51:45 AM
an⋅ar⋅chy  /ˈænərki/

Use anarchy in a Sentence

–noun 1. a state of society without government or law.

2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.

3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.

4. confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.

Origin:
1530–40;..(< MF anarchie or ML anarchia)
< Gk, anarchía lawlessness, lit., lack of a leader,
equiv. to ánarch(os) leaderless
(an- an- 1 + arch(ós) leader + -os adj.

anyhow carbon tax is a scam...to give taxes direct to big business..but the serfs are asleep...thats why our leaderrs permitted 911...to put us to sleep...but its all a scam

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 13 October 2009 8:32:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy