The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jews ban people from their clubs for being Australian

Jews ban people from their clubs for being Australian

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
It seems our Jewish “friends” have decided to ban all Australians from their clubs for reasons best known to themselves.

http://www.ajn.com.au/news/news.asp?pgID=7416

So if you are a white main stream Australian you can be turned away at the door purely for being an aussie.

How uncanny, Australians banned from clubs in Australia for being Australian! Long live multiculturalism?

Should mainstream society demand changes to the law seeing that apparently its ok for minorities to discriminate against the main steam but its not ok for the main steam to do like wise! The law that enables this would have been demanded by the very people who would have demanded that there also be a clause in it so that they can still keep discriminating against us, normal everyday Australians.

I for one have no interest in joining a maccabi club and I doubt any of you have an interest in joining but seeing that this is being done by a group of people who have built their whole culture on being victims and playing it for all it is worth I find it incredibly hypocritical.

I think its a case of practice what you preach?
Posted by EasyTimes, Sunday, 24 May 2009 9:06:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think the problem is that Jews want to keep their club all Jewish.
Why shouldn't they want to have their own club?
Who cares?
People should be allowed to reserve membership in their own clubs to whomever they please on whatever basis they please.
The problem is the selective treatment meted out by the Anti Discrimination Tribunals who police these things.
"The Equal Opportunities Act permits Maccabi to reject members based on their non-attributes, providing the organisation is acting to preserve its minority culture."
This sort of politically correct mumbo jumbo allows the Selective-Discrimination police to ban men-only clubs but allow minority-only or victim-only clubs.
Don't blame the Jews.
Blame the Asinine Discrimination Tribunals.
Posted by KMB, Sunday, 24 May 2009 10:38:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How uncanny, Australians banned from clubs in Australia for being Australian! Long live multiculturalism?

I've been saying it! Man-kind is not ready to mix just yet. Religious control in Australia is vital that its not aloud to run our country. Jews have been chased from many parts of the world and WW2, with other biblical historical events.
If they behave themselves, Australians are tolerant people.

On a funny note! If I have been circumcised, do you think they will be tolerant, and give me a free pass? lol Fair is fair my Jewish friends. Come on mates! fair suck of the Sabb.

EVO
Posted by EVO3, Sunday, 24 May 2009 11:12:31 PM
This is no different from having an all indigenous team unless of course you have one rule for Jews and another for others.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 24 May 2009 11:40:16 PM
Good point runner.

>>This is no different from having an all indigenous team unless of course you have one rule for Jews and another for others.<<

And what about State of Origin.

Pure discrimination.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 25 May 2009 8:41:51 AM
Hell, I can't join the RSL because I'm not a returned serviceman.

More flagrant discrimination!
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 25 May 2009 8:53:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy