The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jews ban people from their clubs for being Australian

Jews ban people from their clubs for being Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I don’t have a problem with people having their own clubs! I do have a problem with people having their own clubs but telling others that they cant have their own!

The RSL is in a different league you have to earn the right to be a member of that club you cant just be born into it.

If I wanted to start a club for white men or just white people I would be branded a nazi/racist and what ever else you wanted to call me. These kind of clubs DID exist at one stage but have all been torn apart by the very people who now demand their own exclusive clubs!

Why are their clubs for minorities but all the clubs exclusively for whites have been torn down and branded racist?

Remember the scene in the movie “Australia” and the aboriginal was not aloud to come into the pub because he was black? All the white people where portrayed as racist for doing that! But the Jews the Chinaman and the Aboriginal are all aloud to do it and people actually go out of their way to defend their right to do it.

HYPOICRACY
Posted by EasyTimes, Monday, 25 May 2009 8:37:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Easy Times,

If you're talking about "Gentlemen's Clubs,"
as in the early English tradition.

They haven't been torn down at all.

There's two very exclusive ones here in Melbourne.

The "Athenaeum Club" - which is the oldest.
Founded I believe in 1868 or thereabouts.

And, "The Australia Club" - founded in 1878.

You can google them yourself - and have a read.

Quite interesting.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 25 May 2009 10:11:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey foxy always happy to reply to your comments!

These clubs have members who are not white Christians if they didn’t they would be breaking the law its as simple as that. Its called the racial discrimination act. This law was brought in and demanded by the very people who now ban white people from their own institutions. Besides these clubs are not on the same level as the Jewish clubs I am talking about. There might be only a handful of such clubs you talk about foxy and they have hefty membership fees ($2000) per year so they are out of most peoples leagues.

I am talking about community level clubs the ones where you send your kids to like the Jewish clubs I mentioned. We all know if anyone started a football club only for white kids their would be a huge up roar! So why do other ethnic groups get the green light not only from the law but many members of the community, the same members of the community who would be angry if whites did it!

Jews and others still complain about being banned from some western institutions for hundreds of years but today with their next breath they are frog marching out the door any nasty white people they catch in their own institutions.

I think you can all see the double stands here foxy!
Posted by EasyTimes, Tuesday, 26 May 2009 10:50:17 PM
As Foxy mentions the club tradition goes back centuries.
I doubt whether Foxy or any of her friends would have wanted to have attended the “Hellfire” and “Rakehell” clubs of old England or their modern equivalents.
Meanwhile other clubs and organizations have special membership qualifications.
As a bloke it may not do me good to join a breastfeeding organization.
It may be that certain Jewish clubs might be a little religiously devout and exercise their membership activities that way.

So what about the Masonic lodges then?

Anyway, one of the emerging characteristics of Australian social organizations is the dreaded ‘incorporation’ under state law.
This state of affairs, encouraged by governments, allegedly affords the benefits of legal entity.
In actual fact it usually results in well heeled clubs becoming ‘white-anted’ within their executive.

Once our club has become subsumed to the will of the new executive soon follows a pattern of expulsions and exclusivity within membership standards.
It is particularly strange that, on the one hand, such bodies appear supported by such legislation but, on the other, almost no statutory support exists for disaffected members or for those wrongfully excluded.

There is no reason that this sort of activity should have escaped Jewish clubs or for that matter other religious/ethnic organizations.
Posted by A NON FARMER, Wednesday, 27 May 2009 1:35:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am well known for being able to hold two thoughts in my head simultaneously, without exploding.

I abhor prejudice, and of all prejudices I dislike racial prejudice the most, followed closely by religious prejudice.

But I also consider that it is totally reasonable for like-minded people, of any colour, religion or gender persuasion, to form societies that are by their nature exclusive.

That is, they should be allowed to exclude whomever they like, for whatever reason they choose.

If the women-only gym around the corner chooses to exclude men, purely on the basis that the clientele it wishes to attract firmly believe that men are too sweaty*, they should be allowed to do so. The fact that among these men might be Jewish gays of Middle-Eastern swarthiness should not give rise to complaint.

Similarly, if a Jewish soccer league wants to exclude Catholic Argentinians from the teams in their competition, on the basis that they might be able to play soccer better than most and give one club an unfair advantage over another, they should be allowed to do so.

This is not unfair discrimination. It is natural and reasonable.

I'm fascinated, by the way, with Easy Times' imagery.

>>Jews and others still complain about being banned from some western institutions for hundreds of years but today with their next breath they are frog marching out the door any nasty white people they catch in their own institutions<<

Jews are not white people, Easy Times?

Interesting observation.

*Incidentally, it's not just that they're sweaty. They perve.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 27 May 2009 2:13:56 PM
Pericles: << Jews are not white people, Easy Times? >>

Apparently they're not Australians either - at least according to ET in the OP.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 27 May 2009 2:50:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy