The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Gaza Solution

The Gaza Solution

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
WHO BROKE THE CEASEFIRE? aaaah.. a vexing question....

what is the nature of 'break'?

Is it Palestinians digging a secret tunnel from inside a house near the Kissufim crossing? (5/11/08)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=1034307

Is it IDF forces entering Gaza to shutdown this violating tunnel?

The reader must judge.... it seems to me that it just depends on which side of the (literal) fence one is on. But digging tunnels appears to be a 'first act of provocation' which deserves an appropriate response.

YABBY... you keep on saying that the partition plan 'stole' land.

I disagree.. all it did was change the government.. it did not involve changing titles from Arab to Jew forcibly.

All it mean't was that the Arabs in the Israeli section would be paying taxes to an Israeli government and not an Arab.

As the whole thing (post rejection of the partition and declaration of war by the Arabs) went to the crapper...of course contingency plans to reduce the now proven Arab threat were needed..and THEN.. (as far as I understand it) certain Arab villages/towns were pretty much 'ethnically cleansed' and their land allocated to Israeli interests.

MAP TIME. This map shows territory taken by Israelis after the Arabs made war against the partition plan...

http://www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/maps/hist_arab.html

The ironic and sickly hilarious part about this map is..that they whine about "In violation of the partition plan"....

WHAT?.. it was the Arabs who REJECTED that plan and declared WAR.....

Forgive me for a bit of a 'poetic justice' feeling here..but if you

-Reject a plan for peace.
-Declare war on the other mob.
-Lose that war.

It seems weird to then say "The other mob is violating the plan" (which we rejected) ....
Posted by Polycarp, Thursday, 8 January 2009 10:34:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
well i see yet another bite at the cherry,by the usual-suspects

as to who broke the ceasefire[as i allready posted it was israel[attacks on plalistein fishermen,farmers etc from the first day,regular attacks on stone throwing youths,bombing old people in wheel chairs,the full list is endless,there has NEVER BEEN a ceasefire

there is one solution

if these god forsaken lands really are'holy'then remove every weapon of war from it,forget talmud based law,and put the terror-tory under international law[and forbid the training of war ever more]

what about thou shalt not murder dont you regular israelie/islamist enabelers not get,..90 billion of us aid has only ensured more murder,..this aid has done just what..to make you feel safer

but this pathetic murder game over land goes on;israel means literally wars on god;islamb means follow gods way

seems that we all are playing name games[jesus said by their deeds will we know them]im knowing too much about both of'them'

EDITED and still it dont feel safe yet many settlers under talmud law,CHOSE to live in the danger zone[even worse chose to bring their children INTO A DANGER ZONE..[despite this only 17 deaths[much is made of a pipe bomb taking out a child center[unoccupied]yet down played is taking out a un refugee camp killing 55..[the latest number]

one third of the hamas/deaths are children,and in time all will be asked to account their works[why do you insist there is any innocent party here[israel founded hamass to counter fatah,it plays both sides of the fence,by owning the media[these i have proved on previous links

why are these mudering nutters allowed to keep pedeling their hate because they own politics and banking,and media and health[but its the elites ruling over the goys..,a goy is anyone not in the know[including those of you thinking its us against you]

if israel is to ever be gods holy?land...teach the way of peace

if god isnt love then you wrong god,..and if your not loving life that only the true god can give,your not gods 'peepoles',just your every day delusional murderers,..you are what you love,;even to phocopathic phycophantsmore shall be given
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 8 January 2009 12:03:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*if god isnt love then you wrong god,..*

Ah UOG, it just shows how much humans could learn from bonobos.

If the various tribes all made love together and forget religion,
they would all get along just fine!

Those ancestors which you deny, are not so silly after all :)
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 8 January 2009 12:56:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
in this case we are in agreement

we can agree to disagree with evolution[god may well have done it as you think,;via evolving..[but my point re that is science hasnt]..but the rest of this post wont be up your street so to speak,

but back to these people claiming to know god

thinking rital,and rite and blood sacrifice to be pleasing to the creator of all life[who seem to have forgotten this is satans realm]

who via their own holy texts reveal the one constant ,they got god wrong throughout time[even when the messiah delivers the new covenant[love god love neighbour]

yet they still feel the need to hold as sacred the added mans laws added to the ten commands,indeed dare exploiate gods words into talmudic lore

like where god clearly says that adulterating gods laws,..they convert it into adultery as an excuse to stone people..,only further adulterating gods words

even adulterating the messiahs words[putting upon the messiah miracles where blind freddy can see that if jesus says it is not yet my time

[it means he didnt convert the most unholy hand wash water into wine[that his disbelieving nation of judeans held sacred the rite of handwashing abouve spiritual cleanlyness[it is not what a man puts into his mouth that makes him unclean but that which issues forth from it]

thus non judeans see as a miracle 5000 not eating because they have dirty hands[because there is no mention of hand wash ritual jars on the mount]thus they ate all they wished

[because their FAITH in the ritual,they refused to eat,not wishing to be stoned by their own,no doudt[very clever move sitting them facing each other][no one dared to eat[that would have spoiled the messiah's teaching]

but they didnt get god and they didnt get their messiah

[now they hope to bring on the messiah LOL]what for ?to destroy a people israel equates to rats trapped in a prison camp?,...jesus weeps

he came to unite his fathers divided house

now xtians think the mnessiah is the father
[then divided the house of the son]...lol
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 8 January 2009 2:06:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
one under God please take this as it is intended, your posts are out there mate.
Some of the words you are using are even further away, are you sure you look at them before posting?
Not sure you understand your Holy book, you do know your Christ said the Jews are his chosen people don't you?
I am afraid, truly, every thread is coming back to religion.
So many will just ignore your posts but sometimes I read them.
Never totally understand them, but I am the last to complain about spelling and such, its content I question.
Given the rocket attacks have begun from Lebanon, we may be hours away from a full blown war, do not wait for your God, he is not coming.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 January 2009 6:59:12 PM
belly i will reply the lebinon issue first

>>Shiite MP denies Hezbollah's involvement in s. Lebanon rockets
On December 28 2008

Lebanese Shiite MP Ali Khrais said Saturday that the Katyusha rockets dismantled by the Lebanese army in south Lebanon is not related to the resistance work of Hezbollah, ANB TV reported."Suspected elements who planted the rockets are not related in any way to the resistance work," Khrais said in an interview.

Khrais, a member of the Parliamentary block headed by Amal leader and Speaker Nabih Berri, who is a key ally to Hezbollah, said that "the suspected Katyusha rockets found in south Lebanon were planted to destabilize the security situation."

Hezbollah was accused by pro-government leaders of deploying the rockets in south Lebanon to pressure Israel into lifting the blockade imposed on Gaza.

The Lebanese army dismantled Thursday eight rockets set to be launched against Israel from Naqoura area which overlooks northern Israeli regions.

The army and the UNFIL forces are currently conducting an investigation to determine who is behind the Katyusha rockets dismantled by the Lebanese army in south Lebanon.

During an inspection visit to the south of Lebanon on Saturday accompanied by Defense Minister Elias el-Murr and Chief of Armed Forces Gen. Jean Kahwaji,Lebanese President Michel Suleiman said everyone must respect Lebanon and its sovereignty and not to turn it into a platform for launching rockets.

The president stressed that this can no longer be tolerated following the deployment of the Lebanese armed forces and United Nations International Forces in Lebanon (UNIFIL) that are working on implementing UNSCR 1701.

"Lebanon is an oasis of understanding and not an arena for conflicts and for settling scores." He said

http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2008/12/shiite_mp_denie.php

marc[the israeli spokes person]..said much the same only minutes ago..[a positive sign of maturity]

as for you commenting on god..[arnt you an athiest?]

i will refrain from comment on unions
[if you refrain from comment on my comments re god]

deal?
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 8 January 2009 7:55:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy