The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Black or White?

Black or White?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Has anybody taken note of the way in which the media worldwide is parroting the terminology " The first Black President"?

Every presentation and discussion about this brave new President pushes the "Black" issue.

Barack Obama is NOT "Black", he is a coloured man with a white Mother and a Negroid Father!

It is time to put aside the issue of colour and give this man and his family the opportunity to take up tenure in the White House ( which maybe should now be called the "Coloured House") and recognise Barack`s acheivement in attaining this position as allegedly the most powerful leader in the world.

No doubt the Clansmen and the White Supremists will now have their noses put out of joint, but even a blind man could see this coming, and for anyone out there who might bear any resentment for this turn of events, they could be well advised to remember that originally the Negroes were kidnapped in chains and transported to America to work as slaves for the great white masters!....This then is the legacy that they have created for themselves, so they should get over it!
Posted by Cuphandle, Friday, 7 November 2008 5:30:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy. "Where are we heading"! Does anyone hear the sounds of a flushing toilet? I heard a point of view concerning the next black president, that( red neck ) rumor has it, says if he makes office, he will be assassinated.

Will the white Americans except it, and how will the black Americans act when they feel they own the country? or have we all grown up now?

World population control is the number one priority.

EVO is very worried.

EVO
Posted by EVO, Wednesday, 15 October 2008 7:00:57 PM

White supremacist,s will not like this one bit. Dark people will have a higher and stronger feeling of equal stance with cream coloured brethren and they will take the shot. These sub-humans are IMO on level par with terrorist, they want an all white America and will start another bin-lard-in scenario.

Obama will want to have the CIA and associates to watch these nut jobs very closely, and why gun control has not been implemented in the USA is beyond me. Yes Yes! The right to defend yourself bull, but we Australians are the shining examples of a advanced society and for the USA, you couldn't pay me enough to live there.

Obama! Please be careful.

EVO
Posted by EVO, Saturday, 8 November 2008 4:33:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not sure what you are getting at cuphandle.
The man is what he is a man.
And he is the greatest single step toward equality America has ever taken.
He was by miles and miles the best candidate.
Full of ideas and plans.
My e mail box is full of bigotry and small mindedness, pictures of him on half dollar notes.
Not funny, not even close but a pointer to a low IQ.
The white house is going to be a home for a family that makes me proud.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 8 November 2008 5:32:57 PM
Race has been (and still is) an issue for
hundreds of years. Especially in the US.
The election of an
American President from a mixed
racial background is a historic event.
And the media is still excited that this
actually happened.

Hopefully, with time they'll judge the man
on his achievements and race will not seem
at all relevant.

John F. Kennedy, when
first elected was billed as the first "Catholic"
President. And with time people got over it.

As for the current fear that many people
(including myself) have - of some deeply disturbed
person attempting to take the life of Barack Obama?

Let's hope with all our hearts
that the President-Elect's security forces will provide
the protection needed. Attempts have been made on the lives
of past US Presidents. Only a few were successful.
We can only trust that nothing tragic will happen
this time.

It will mean that his mingling with the public will have
to be severely curtailed. But that's to be expected, I
guess.

In the meantime, I'm sure that Barack Obama has been
made fully aware of the risks involved by his security
forces and he's aware of what he can and can't do.
He strikes me as being the type of man who's fully aware
what has to be done, yet not be intimated by it.

I'm sure he'll take it all in his stride. As he's done
everything else to date.

I have full confidence that this man with the "Yes We Can"
attitude will be the best President the US has ever had.

And that he'll be around for a long,long, time.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 8 November 2008 5:42:58 PM
What is your point to it all .Its not about colour its about getting the job done .Barrack Obama is clearly african american as was his father but brought up in a white house and Barrack Obama chose to marry an african america woman not a white american woman .There was alot of african american programming on Australian television because this helps africans settle into a new country like australia.Find and know the truth .David
Posted by mattermotor, Saturday, 8 November 2008 7:21:16 PM
Let's hope the colour of his skin does not continue to memorize the media preventing any honest Scrutiny. The performance of the likes of Orprah have been nothing short of disgusting and racist.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 8 November 2008 7:29:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy