The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Black or White?

Black or White?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Belly, foxy! I couldn't agree more. I despise racism.

Bag and tag these Nazi muffins before they do the unthinkable.

When this human race is run, we will all turn our golden faces into the sun, praising our leaders, getting in tune, and this man is the start to a great future.

EVO
Posted by EVO, Saturday, 8 November 2008 7:36:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One of reasons why racism is a pointless endeavour, is that in 500 to a 1000 years, the human populations through multicultureism will have mixed the entire gen pool together to make a one singular common colour, and the cats out of the bag, so to speak and there's no stopping it now.
The advantages of pigment, will see a fall in skin cancers, a world tribble peace and so on. With the depletion of the ozone layer, fair skinned people will suffer the most.

The last post, was a general comment.(WW2)+, Sorry about the content, but racism is very ugly thing.

Just take a look at the world history and see the pointless moves its made.

Ugly,ugly,ugly!

EVO
Posted by EVO, Sunday, 9 November 2008 6:57:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well one thing is for sure, that village somewhere in Texas will soon have its idiot back - whether they like it or not.
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 9 November 2008 10:13:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, and we are the true no no-ones of human history! how small we are! and yet!, we swim around, in pointless, and fruitless circles, of the examples of what we are.
I put, in all that is for, the common best, for the well being of man kind, even thou, what I have, will not help you!

What a silly race we are. I watch as we tear this planet alive, with our short-sightedness. The study of humans, takes a life time, don't throw your ball in too early!, you may not understand.

EVO
Posted by EVO, Monday, 10 November 2008 12:01:18 AM
Dear Runner,

I saw nothing in the conduct of Oprah to call it disgusting and racist. What is your reason for saying so?

I am happy that my country picked a thoughtful, intelligent man as president. The fact that he became a community organiser working with poor people instead of getting a high-paying job as a corporate lawyer which was possible for him with his education means a lot to me.

During his campaign he has not depended on the zinger or the 20 second sound bite. He has sounded earnest and reflective. Hopefully he will be a great president. The potential seems there.

I am not white but pink. He is not black but dark gray I think. To call us black and white is more of our western dualism. Could it be a subliminal expression of pure - polluted, sacred - profane or other ways that racism dichotomises good and evil?

To divide us into black and white is a pigment of the imagination.
Posted by david f, Monday, 10 November 2008 9:28:32 AM
Cuphandle,
"...they could be well advised to remember that originally the Negroes were kidnapped in chains and transported to America to work as slaves for the great white masters!....This then is the legacy that they have created for themselves, so they should get over it!".

Let's not get carried away, the legacy was created by England, which only gave up slavery when it found that 'free' wen and women from the British Isles could return a greater profit because if they were paid a pittance then they would have to look after their own needs thus making them cheaper than slaves.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 10 November 2008 10:22:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy