The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Oil prices and the party/Government Monopoly

Oil prices and the party/Government Monopoly

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Stu I think I have a case to have one of you posts deleted, in your thread you get very dirty and very of subject with a filthy insult to every member of the ALP
Surely you understand most of us would gladly castrate those you speak of?
And gladly with joy include every one of those who covered up for them?
You Stu do need help truly you do I will leave the thread because it serves no purpose to talk to you.
But never ever talk in my presents about my party like that mate if it was true it would not be my party for a second children are our future.
Remember your posts brand me amung the offenders , while I am aware you are not in control of your thoughts always I doubt greater offense has ever been given to any one in these pages.
I will not ask for a ruling on your post but ask you to re consider do you truly brand me pedophile?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 24 May 2008 5:57:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
it is sad to see this issue distracted by name calling
it is even sadder[is that a word?]
ok it is more sad
that rudd claims to be helpless

all he need do is not to spend 4 billion like the libs on giving us a 5 cent reduction per litre
but a mere 1 billion from the future fund
to intitiate IMMEDIATLY to the csiro to RESEARCH algae and hemp for bio feul
to rush through in an over night sitting the IMMEDIATE granting of research bucks to GIVE THE WORLD ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF SUPPLY

helpless indeed

[we are seeing the petro distractions even here on this blog ,be it those fooled into believing the peak oil ,
or those insulting the other posters with online distractions [or name calling OR WHATEVER

this petrol RIPOFF IS SERIOUS

even our politicos are blindsided because they LOVE THE PETRO TAX INCOME

by their deeds wil we know them

so just in case i repost the link that gave us the specuial intrests names

[that could be deleted simply because of name calling

'hi for those who said i was wrong please state and show reference to where i can find it.

I have posted the website that you will find this information from.

http://www.appea.com.au/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association represents the collective interest of the upstream oil and gas industry in Australia. APPEA member companies produce around 98 per cent of Australia’s oil and gas.

I also do appologise as my time limit was up for posting so had to wait.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent'
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 May 2008 8:19:54 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello Stuart,
I could not find the information from that link you posted
for the APPEA. My information came out of the 2006 Statistics Dept year book.
The figures rounded by my memory are as follows;

Production 2000 800,000 barrels a day at peak in 2000.
Production 2006 500,000 barrels a day.
Consumption 850,000

Shortfall 2007 approx 400,000 x US$130 = US$52,000,000 a DAY !

Interesting, hmmm.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 24 May 2008 10:26:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Belly had one of Stu's posts deleted for telling the truth about Milton Orkopolous.There must have been many in NSW Labor who knew about Orkopolous being paedophile and they just turned a blind eye.

Robert Coombs has initiated a fund raiser for the Orkopolous family,but there was no mention of Gillian Sneddon who in her own words was treated like a criminal for dobbing Orkopolous in.Jillian has lost her job and spend thousands on legal expenses.Why did not Labor have a fund raiser for her?Nor was there a fund raiser by Labor for any of Orkopolous' victims.

Orkopolous just reflects the seedy side of this NSW Govt,who are bereft of standards,morals and show no remorse.This is the lowest ebb of public administration I've ever seen in this country.Absoluting disgusting.

Sorry Tapp,but I could not let Belly get away with this one.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 24 May 2008 12:02:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay

thank you for that.

but let me say something.

When this first came out i thought i would see how deep the rabit hole goes.

Well what i post is truth and that is why belly does not like it.

When they the alp and union supporters ever give us the bleeding heart i like to remind them of their hypocritical status.

This is much bigger than milton.

Oh and belly has before threatened me with defamation but then put his head between his legs and ran the other way.

The reason for this and i will keep fighting is that it will destroy the labor party and unions and place many in jail.

I live in the seat of Charlton the labor scab who one this seat is Combet so he will have a lot of questions to answer when the fight starts and it will.

I will fight for the people , the truth and justice and if political parties and unions think they can do what they like they are mistaken.

If this destroys my standing in this seat that is ok and it is the people who will be in charge.

Now back to the subject.

This government can do quite a lot but since belly has said i am all talk and have no idea about politics, i will not give belly the satifaction.

The people are already making up their mind.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 24 May 2008 12:14:47 PM
i thought i would force myself to read the woodside report
IN-LIGHT OF THIS MISS-INFORMATION ABOPUT PEAK OIL
OIL reserves 07-170 thats in millions of barrels
06-221-million barrels ,05-294,04-258,03-341,02-306,01-263.2ooo-253,99-236,
1998-137,ooo,000

reserves condensates remain pretty stable
2007-152,2006-144,05-129,04-138,145,154,154,149,150,158,[ooo000]for 1998

the proffit loss for woodside reveals a steady growth , staff remains pretty static
nsw oil condensate from 1999 low of 377 rises to the high of 2007 1,119,ooo,000
aust oil 0 in 99 begins at 2000 @91,000,000 rising to 1361,ooo,ooo.
im just so sick of the distractions people state so mindlessly
this is from the woodside link
poor woodside [yea right]
their staff shows no extra work needed [while the bucks just keep roling in ] how many are paid to blog i wonder
clearly if your not looking your reserves dont go up
why explore when your raking in the cash [EVER HEARD WHAT OVER SUPPLY DOES?]
spending money to create oversupply would be a public good, but no oil buisness is going to be doing that
i only picked woodside cause it was the last link
big oil needs to really be giving more proof [like a percentage going broke before peak oil even seems half believable]
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 May 2008 1:03:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy