The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do you believe in God's existence?

Do you believe in God's existence?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
It is not a perfect world. If that was God's intentions then there would be no use for all this.
Posted by Kroy, Friday, 29 February 2008 4:28:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The concept of god is a human one to explain the inequitities,unfairness and hardships of life.If we could create our own perfect world,there would be no need for godly concepts.
To seek god,is to seek a father figure.Basically we have to solve our own problems.The atheists on the other hand have not the solutions also.Some athieists like our religious fanatics believe too much in their disbelief,as apposed to religious belief.Just have faith in yourself.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 29 February 2008 5:00:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The flawed pseudo science of evolution and the lies involved with it seems dumb to me when you can see the handiwork of a magnificent Creator.Also the Holy Scriptures that speak of a wonderful Saviour contain so much more wisdom than any other document ever written. I suppose that why it is the world's best seller year after year.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 February 2008 5:16:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe in God. Design and intelligence indicates a mind greater than ours has given it rational form and purpose.
Posted by Philo, Friday, 29 February 2008 5:46:21 PM
Excellent. Are we going to have an argument about evolution. G'arn Runner, why is Darwinism as pseudo-science then?
Posted by Vanilla, Friday, 29 February 2008 6:07:16 PM
I'm a Christian and in my opinion, science isn't pseudo.

Most stuff is very insightful.

Science is a very useful tool to enable greater care for each other (eg, inventing medicines).

Every religion is different in their own ways.
Every person who is not religious believes what they want to believe.
Every atheist denies the existence of God.

I don't agree with the writings of Richard Dawkin's. His whole context is evolution based. Religion is a form of evolution.

I'm not saying evolution is wrong. I'm saying it's the workings of God, and we evolve to how he wants us to evolve.

I conclude our minds are not evolved enough to understand the purpose of all things, or WHY they happen the way they do. The processes in which these happen are great knowledge, but they are just processes.
Posted by Kroy, Friday, 29 February 2008 6:21:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All