The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Forgotten Australians are the same as the stolen generation

Forgotten Australians are the same as the stolen generation

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
yeah so do i cj, even if he did call me a turd, :
Posted by Rainier, Monday, 11 February 2008 9:45:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah Rainier - still not sure where that came from.

I, for one, think you're anything but a turd :)
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 11 February 2008 9:50:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rainier

I'm sorry for calling you a turd. I misunderstood what you meant.
Posted by FrankGol, Monday, 11 February 2008 10:17:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
well one day left for the stolen generation and good for them now lets get the forgotten austrlians apology,

i wish the aborinies all the best for the future and i suport them and always will , i can only hope they do the same for us forgotten australians ,

FRANK,sent emails to every senator and also to all the new parliment as soon as they see who its from i guess it will be swept in the bin like they have done with the forgotten austrlians reports, .

i only hope that they don't do that as we are real victims and will not be forgotten

regards micheal i won't give up and i hope all other forgotten australians don't give up.

and hello to you rainer all the best with your apology your culture deserves it no hard feelings with the yelling it get to you as you know your self ,

regards micheal
Posted by huffnpuff, Tuesday, 12 February 2008 2:22:24 AM
Huffnpuff and Frank Gol,
Of al the emails I sent, I have heard back from Andrew Murray and it seems more positive than I expected.

I you are interested please let me know.
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 18 February 2008 12:44:13 PM
Banjo

Andrew Murray is the best of the lot (although unfortunately he is retiring from the Senate in July). He has written lots of good papers on the topic and was instrumental in getting the Senate to do its inquiry in 2003-04.

Another person who should be responsive is Richard Marles, the new Member for Corio (Geelong).

Thanks for your support.

If you are able, it would be good if you could send copies of any letters to CLAN PO Box 164 St Georges, NSW 2198 or email them at support@clan.org.au

CLAN stands for Care Leavers Network of Australia and is the best of the care leaver organisations.
Posted by FrankGol, Monday, 18 February 2008 1:51:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All