The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Forgotten Australians are the same as the stolen generation

Forgotten Australians are the same as the stolen generation

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
To all the forgotten australians out there my question is: Why is the australian goverment willing to say sorry to the stolen generation while they are still covering up the rapes and abuse that we FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS suffered whilst in institutional care. There were aboriginies whites and all other nationalities in these institutions as well, so come on people out their get behind us FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS.
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 1 February 2008 9:32:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rapes are prevalent in Australias mental institutions.
No one really cares to expose it because it reflects poorly on the reputations of managements and psychiatrists. I see psychiatrists quite often as an extension of old witchcraft...they do lots of experiments on patients with new drugs and the patient can become a terrible victim.
If they let in the pastors of the pentecostal christian churches many patients stuffed with pills and injections of mysterious liquids would get set free through coming to Jesus through the laying on of hands.
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 2 February 2008 8:03:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear huffnpuff (Michael),

You have my support. And I agree with you that you should not be forgotten. I hope that you will get the Parliamentary acknowledgement
that you want from the new Government. Because it would be the moral leadership that we're all looking for from our new PM.

Michael, I'm sure everyone on this Forum supports you!
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 2 February 2008 8:56:13 PM
Huffnpuff the good fight is always right.
I will always back you as you know how disgusted I am in this and how these parties and polititians and unions have let this go on.

There is no excuse.

Stu
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 2 February 2008 9:15:40 PM
Gibo will you give it a rest? your smug reference to mental institutions is unneeded.
Are you even slightly aware how many Christian ministers and Priest's raped children?
That glass house of shame the Church's along with some dreadful history from within the Scouting movement will not go away.
Huffnpuff I too want justice for you, but first we must say sorry.
We can not understand what the impact of taking those children away was like.
I understand some needed taking away, some live still because it happened but we have much to be sorry for, we white Australians from all over the world.
Not until my proud product of the trade union movement the ALP got involved had Aboriginals been Australians.
In the country they once owned they could not vote or so very much more.
Have faith battle on but let us say sorry, let us not pay, or blame those who took no part.
But I am sorry, I also am sorry for you and every victim like you, I am sorry that every government from every side for so many years has not delivered justice.
I am hopeful accountability is back in style, huffnpuff it will be hard but I ask you to consider this.
We should not ask why is a wrong being fixed but not ours.
We should be happy one is done and get on with fixing the rest, we have much work to do.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 3 February 2008 5:53:50 AM
The problem Belly is if we dont talk about the hidden evil it gets to stay hidden.
Thats why bringing things to the Light is so important.
God gets to deal with the matter once its out in the open.
Yes... we know about the christians ministers who failed.
I think the proportion of botched personal truly christian ministries compared to the rest of similar sexual failings everyone else on the earth has been involved in, is very small. Its more prevalent in church institutions where there is little seeking of The Holy Spirit and where Christs Salvation is hardly preached.
The RC church is the classic example of the failure. Priests cannot marry so the weaker ones seek other flesh. There is almost no preaching of Jesus' Salvation and The Holy Spirit is hardly anywhere in the institution. The Vatican wants the people focused on the Vatican and the pope. The RC church is a world consuming religious plague (see One World Church) and now much of Anglicanism is following.
The atheist just wants to focus on the failings of the churches because of his/her personal hate for any thing God or religious.
Posted by Gibo, Sunday, 3 February 2008 7:05:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy